Popular Pages

Page 636 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 136536586626634635636637638646686736 ... LastLast
Results 6,351 to 6,360 of 10681

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by crazz View Post
    Grapefruit peelings are totally compostable. But if you keep them in the house more than a few days, you may have to put up with a little funk. I say go for it and have fun!
    yay!

thanks to all you ladies for compost info! im going to put it around my plants that my yard guy keeps up (i got massive sumac poisoning a year ago so Im deathly afraid of earth.)

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HHCG
    Swabby you forgot the part about being cold.....LOTS lol
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    R5/P3/RX Sub-Q
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholswab View Post
    Seeking out advice for neophytes...

I have a friend that's looking to start a round, and seeking out anything that any of you might have to share pearls of wisdom-wise.
    When in doubt, read P&I. If you can't find the answer, ask a friend who's read P&I.

R1: 307.2, LIW 270.8, released 36.4 pounds, gained 9.6 before round 2.
    R2: 283.8, LIW 251.6, released 32.2, gained 20.2 before round 3.
    R3: 273.8, LIW 241, released 32.8 pounds, gained 4 pounds loading for round 4.
    R4: 245, LIW 216.2, released 28.8 pounds, gained 11.8 pounds between and loading for 5.
    R5: 227, LIW 197.6, released 29.4 pounds.

cold.... you mean there is a time when I will actually be WARM??? I keep my house 80 degrees and live under 2 quilts LOL!!! That by far has been my happiest thing about p3, I can stand to dig out from under my burrow of blankets. I guess there is a plus to all the clothes that are too big, they stack up nicely for insulation LOL...
    Starting weight 265
    Round "I lost count" starting weight 228 -- starts 08-08-13
    Goal for round - to find onderland once again.

Final goal - to be healthy and strong.

R/P/M
    R2 Drops
    Well I continue to ride this 2 # roller coaster. My weight has gone up and down with in a 2# range for the last 12 days. I am debating on doing a PI, going on to P3 or just staying with it for the full 40 days. I am really losing the round mentally and not sure how to get my head back in it.
    Amy

Looks like this week is going to be my last week on P2. I think my body senses it...3 days and no weight loss...even had great releases in other ways so I am not sure what is happening. I am at 16 and I am hoping for the extra 4 to set me up for P3. I have such a long way to go and I really hope I don't tire of this. Since I have a high number I guess I was expecting bigger losses the first round. I really do think it all started with loading. But I will go into the next round even wiser.
    Saturday is my last day- Woo Hoo. But P3 is a scary thought that is looming.
    Congrats to everyone who is sticking to P3 and doing well.

Do or Do Not....There is no Try! Yoda

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HhCG drops
    Happy birthday to me! Woke up to a 1.2 lb loss, which puts me at 20 lbs even and just over 10% lost!! I am SO happy!!! best present ever Now I have my fingers crossed my work team sticks true to form and just gives me a card, no cake. I am feeling a lot happier with myself this year, feel like I'm going to get to my goals and be a healthy weight, look good and have energy to play with my little boy. So far this HCG seems like too good to be true lol, yet it works! Couldn't do it without all of you though
    starting weight 191.4
    R1/P2 end weight 171.4
    R2/P2 goal 145
    end goal 125
    http://mamahealthyfitness.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R2 P2 HHCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by gwenna View Post
    Happy birthday to me! Woke up to a 1.2 lb loss, which puts me at 20 lbs even and just over 10% lost!! I am SO happy!!! best present ever Now I have my fingers crossed my work team sticks true to form and just gives me a card, no cake. I am feeling a lot happier with myself this year, feel like I'm going to get to my goals and be a healthy weight, look good and have energy to play with my little boy. So far this HCG seems like too good to be true lol, yet it works! Couldn't do it without all of you though
    Happy Birthday what a better way to wake up than to have a 1.2 loss! That is awesome 10% and 20lbs!
    I woke up to a 1lb loss and broke into the 160's FINALLY!!

Question..my 40 day of drops is thursday I am on hhcg by the looks of my bottle there may be 1-3 more days of drops left would there be a harm in going a few extra days?

R/P/M
    Round 3/ Phase 2 / Injection
    Blog Entries
    Ok. So down .4. Which isn't even all that I gained yesterday. Apparently the roller coaster has begun.
    It's never too late too be what you might have been.

R2
    Before loading: 180.0
    LIW: 156.4
    Total Loss - 23.6

R3
    Before Loading: 157
    After Loading 159
    Week 1: 151.8 (-7.2)

Day 8: 150.8 (-1.0)
    Day 9: 149.8 (-1.0)
    Day 10:
    Day 11:
    Day 12:

R/P/M
    R2/ drops
    Blog Entries
    Steak day worked! I'm down 2.6 this morning : .4 over ldw
    I feel like I've gotten a new lease on P3!

Congratulations on the birthday loss and meeting those goals!

As for moving into P3, I have only my experience this round, but that's what drove me to it: I fought over the same 2 pounds for over a week. I was so close to the 140s - like 1 pound close-up but I decided to move on because I couldn't deal with the drama every morning. Now I see folks breaking through plateaus and losing 30 lbs and I think maybe I should have kept going, but it was making me too frazzled. I am still deciding if this will stay P3 or be a PI.

R2 Goal: 20 lbs./ Wk 1: 5.6/ Wk. 2: 4.4/ Wk. 3: 1 (PI)/ Wk 4: 3.4/ Wk 5: 3