Popular Pages

Page 781 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 281681731771779780781782783791831881 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 10681

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, hhCG pellets
    Wow I just got finished making and eating cauliflower crust pizza. OMG. So yummy!!! I piled it high with mozzarella, grass-fed ground beef, sautéed onions, green peppers and mushrooms.

R/P/M
    R2 P2 HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by suzannahbanana View Post
    Wow I just got finished making and eating cauliflower crust pizza. OMG. So yummy!!! I piled it high with mozzarella, grass-fed ground beef, sautéed onions, green peppers and mushrooms.
    OMG isn't it so goooooood???? lol I LOVE IT
    Start: 156
    P1D1: 158
    P1D2: 160.4
    P2D1: 160.4

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by TuesdayK View Post
    OMG isn't it so goooooood???? lol I LOVE IT
    I think I should've gone a little lighter on the toppings because my crust wasn't very crispy. But it was so so so good!! Happy that I have leftovers!!

R/P/M
    R2 P2 HHCG
    it's never really been 'crispy' for me, maybe I need to cook it longer?? but I don't care really. It tastes like pizza and that's all I care.
    Start: 156
    P1D1: 158
    P1D2: 160.4
    P2D1: 160.4

R/P/M
    it's never really been 'crispy' for me, maybe I need to cook it longer?? but I don't care really. It tastes like pizza and that's all I care.
    Exactly!!!!

R/P/M
    R2, P2, HCG Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholswab View Post
    *flips open a dusty tome*

Pounds & Inches:
    "A second course can be started after an interval of not less than six weeks, though the pause can be more than six weeks. When a third, fourth or even fifth course is necessary, the interval between courses should be made progressively longer. Between a second and third course eight weeks should elapse, between a third and fourth course twelve weeks, between a fourth and fifth course twenty weeks and between a fifth and sixth course six months. In this way it is possible to bring about a weight reduction of 100 lbs. and more if required without the least hardship to the patient."
    Heh, Heh....without the least hardship to the patient.......yeah right. ; )

Round 1 Start 1/1/12, 272.0, 40 Days END 238.0 (-34 lbs total)
    Round 2 Start 3/24/12 post load weight 252.4 , 46 day round
    Week 1 - -1, -3.0, -3.4, -.8, -2.4, -1.2, -.6 (- 12.4)
    Week 2 -.4, -1.2, +.4, +.2, -.4, -1.4, -1.0 (-3.8)
    Week 3 +1.8, -.4, -1.0, -.6, -1.0, -1.6, -.4 (-3.2)
    Week 4 -.8, -.6, -.4 (-1.8)

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Where to begin where to begin haha. So my hubby weighed 240. After load days 246. Started the drops yesterday morning. This morning he woke up and weighed in at 238.2!!!! THEN weighed himself when he got home from work this afternoon and was 234.4?!?!? Holy moly hahahaha.

On a personal note I wore leggings today to my first day at my new job and felt so secretly happy about reaching a comfort level to go out of the house that way!! Haha

Attachment 10165 Editing to add the cell picture I took and sent to my husband that said "What do you think? Look doable?" LOL
    Good for your DH, but you are freakin' adorable!!!!!
    ~Fatty

R/P/M
    R2, P2, HCG Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Where to begin where to begin haha. So my hubby weighed 240. After load days 246. Started the drops yesterday morning. This morning he woke up and weighed in at 238.2!!!! THEN weighed himself when he got home from work this afternoon and was 234.4?!?!? Holy moly hahahaha.

On a personal note I wore leggings today to my first day at my new job and felt so secretly happy about reaching a comfort level to go out of the house that way!! Haha

Attachment 10165 Editing to add the cell picture I took and sent to my husband that said "What do you think? Look doable?" LOL
    You look so cute! Love the boots!

Ok, I just had a delicious and bizarre dinner. I had 3/4 of this recipe for dinner: http://yourlighterside.com/easiest-breadsticks-ever/
    These are "breadsticks" made with shredded chicken and 2% mozzarella cheese. I paired them with no sugar added Ragu Tomato sauce- 1/8 little cup. A hearty meal for 390 calories, 5 carbs, 14 g fat, and 61 g protein. AND I had a desert that was AMAZING!!! I took an oopsie roll which I just finished making for the first time (and totally screwed up so it was a flat oopsie oopsie square!!), and I broke itinto thirds and put 1/3 on a plate, topped it with a spoonful of chocolate mousse, added another oopsie square, topped that with another scoop of chocolate mousse, added the 3rd square and topped that with a little sugar free whipped cream. OMG!! This was AMAZING!! And the weird thing is that I tried a bit of the oopsie flat (he he) and it had no real taste. But when combined with the mousse and whipped cream it tasted like a cream puff or a doughnut. How is that possible???

In more important news, I have LOST MY MIND!! I lost an egg in the kitchen!!! Seriously! There were 4 eggs in the carton and I stood there considering whether to make 6 rolls or 8 rolls and figuring out how much cream of Tartar and cream cheese I would need to add to use all 4 eggs. Calculated the amount and proceeded to break and separate 3 eggs. When I got to the 4th I could not find it. A check in the bowl confirmed that there were 3 yokes there, and a glance at the broken shells conformed that there were 3 shells there. hmm, I moved everything in the area including the vitamix and the food processor (just in case it had flattened and squished under there??!). I have now looked on the floor, in the fridge, in the sink, moved everything off the counter, cleaned all the dishes and STILL NO EGG!!!! If it had fallen on the floor and the dogs had scooped it up then they would not have eaten the shell and there would be a mess on the floor! Not in the trash and I didn't forget that I put it back in the fridge. As of this moment, the egg is still missing and I am so bothered!! the ONLY 2 explanations are as follows:
    1. I have entered another dimension and in the other dimension the egg is still sitting on the counter, but in THIS one,it was eaten this morning for breakfast.
    2. I have a kitchen ghost who needed an egg for her recipe.
    I'm open to other suggestions, but at the moment these seem the most logical.
    If I go back in the kitchen tonight and the egg is sitting innocently on the counter top, I am collecting the dogs and sleeping in the car.

Round 1 Start 1/1/12, 272.0, 40 Days END 238.0 (-34 lbs total)
    Round 2 Start 3/24/12 post load weight 252.4 , 46 day round
    Week 1 - -1, -3.0, -3.4, -.8, -2.4, -1.2, -.6 (- 12.4)
    Week 2 -.4, -1.2, +.4, +.2, -.4, -1.4, -1.0 (-3.8)
    Week 3 +1.8, -.4, -1.0, -.6, -1.0, -1.6, -.4 (-3.2)
    Week 4 -.8, -.6, -.4 (-1.8)

Start where you are. alcoholswab's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Life Beyond Phases!
    Blog Entries

sooooooooo Cute! love the whole look!

I need to get a new hair cut like yours
    Last edited by FreedomFromFat; February 28th, 2012 at 06:42 PM.

R3-P4