Page 855 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855856857865905955 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 10683

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

  1. #8541
    Senior Member Llanabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Can
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/HHCG
    Posts
    676
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Ok, so I FINALLY have a better representation of me in an 'after' picture... Although my hair is really stupid in this one... I have a feeling I was messing with it a bit before the picture and didn't look in a mirror - D'oh!

    Attachment 10291Attachment 10292

    ~Fatty

    P.S - it is really quiet around here today - where is everyone??? I miss my peeps!!!


    Eff the hair......talk about hot!!!!!!
    holy crap, all I can say is I hope I look that good when I hit your size!!!!!
    Awesome!!!!
    WTG
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

    [Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]


  2. #8542
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/SL
    Posts
    113
    You can't sign off with the name Fatty anymore!!! It is VERY misleading. Perhaps Fabulous Fighter cuz ya look fabulous !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Ok, so I FINALLY have a better representation of me in an 'after' picture... Although my hair is really stupid in this one... I have a feeling I was messing with it a bit before the picture and didn't look in a mirror - D'oh!

    Attachment 10291Attachment 10292

    ~Fatty

    P.S - it is really quiet around here today - where is everyone??? I miss my peeps!!!
    Pre LOAD: 172.4
    LDW: 150.8
    TODAYS WEIGHT: 156.0 (+5.2)

    03/19/2012 - last day of P3




  3. #8543
    Senior Member fatfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Posts
    1,887
    Quote Originally Posted by Llanabanana View Post
    Eff the hair......talk about hot!!!!!!
    holy crap, all I can say is I hope I look that good when I hit your size!!!!!
    Awesome!!!!
    WTG
    Quote Originally Posted by autumndaze23 View Post
    You can't sign off with the name Fatty anymore!!! It is VERY misleading. Perhaps Fabulous Fighter cuz ya look fabulous !!!
    Thank you both!!! But Fatty doesn't mean what it used to mean to me. I just kind of like it Still part of the 'old me'. And I'm good, because I KNOW I'm NOT a fatty! Does that make any sense at all??? LOL!

    ~Fatty

  4. #8544
    Senior Member Diane69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Posts
    1,051
    Fatty you look FABULOUS! Wow what a transformation!

    Dollia- hang in there gurlfriend!! You can and WILL get'r done!!

    Alchi- I amost pee'd my pants reading your Micky D's cartoon :-)

    Hubby is home tonight and I made some Blueberry/lemon muffins made with coconut flour, they smell devine! Also made some Almond butter cookies topped with a nutella drizzle. I'm still in P2 so I did not sample any of it but got hubbys thumbs up of approval! Found a few websites for Gluten Free living. Have also downloaded the Wheat Belly book onto my iPad. So far he makes a lot of sense.

  5. #8545
    Senior Member Orthorep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    Fatty you look FABULOUS! Wow what a transformation!

    Dollia- hang in there gurlfriend!! You can and WILL get'r done!!

    Alchi- I amost pee'd my pants reading your Micky D's cartoon :-)

    Hubby is home tonight and I made some Blueberry/lemon muffins made with coconut flour, they smell devine! Also made some Almond butter cookies topped with a nutella drizzle. I'm still in P2 so I did not sample any of it but got hubbys thumbs up of approval! Found a few websites for Gluten Free living. Have also downloaded the Wheat Belly book onto my iPad. So far he makes a lot of sense.
    I NEED that almond butter cookie recipe!
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

    Goal weight 135!


  6. #8546
    Senior Member Diane69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    BC Canada
    R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Posts
    1,051
    Almond butter cookies

    one cup of almond butter
    one cup of white sugar (I used xlitol)
    one egg
    two teaspoons of baking powder

    Cream the almond butter and sugar together by mixing them well, until they have become one coherent mixture. Add the egg and stir. Add the baking powder and stir. The dough should be one lovely almond ball, all the individual ingredients transformed into something else.

    Roll a piece of dough half the size of your palm into a solid ball. Dunk it in sugar( again I used xlitol) and roll it around until it is covered and shimmering. Fill a baking sheet — preferably covered with a silpat, or parchment paper will do — with the balls of dough. Press them down with a fork for that traditional tine pattern. Place them in a 350 oven, which you have been heating for at least fifteen minutes.

    Bake for nine minutes.

    For the Nutella topping mix a couple TBSP. of Nutella with a TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream and microwave for a few seconds stir until the right consistancy and drizzle onto cooled cookies the nutella will harden once cooled.

    Enjoy!!

  7. #8547
    Senior Member Orthorep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromFat View Post
    It's coming out in 3 days!

    Just registered, so pumped to watch!
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

    Goal weight 135!


  8. #8548
    Senior Member Orthorep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mississippi
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Posts
    556
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    Almond butter cookies

    one cup of almond butter
    one cup of white sugar (I used xlitol)
    one egg
    two teaspoons of baking powder

    Cream the almond butter and sugar together by mixing them well, until they have become one coherent mixture. Add the egg and stir. Add the baking powder and stir. The dough should be one lovely almond ball, all the individual ingredients transformed into something else.

    Roll a piece of dough half the size of your palm into a solid ball. Dunk it in sugar( again I used xlitol) and roll it around until it is covered and shimmering. Fill a baking sheet — preferably covered with a silpat, or parchment paper will do — with the balls of dough. Press them down with a fork for that traditional tine pattern. Place them in a 350 oven, which you have been heating for at least fifteen minutes.

    Bake for nine minutes.

    For the Nutella topping mix a couple TBSP. of Nutella with a TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream and microwave for a few seconds stir until the right consistancy and drizzle onto cooled cookies the nutella will harden once cooled.

    Enjoy!!
    YUM! Definitely going to try (also with sugar sub)
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

    Goal weight 135!


  9. #8549
    Senior Member AlaskaLadyie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Posts
    614
    Blog Entries
    1
    [QUOTE=fatfighter;661494]Ok, so I FINALLY have a better representation of me in an 'after' picture... Although my hair is really stupid in this one... I have a feeling I was messing with it a bit before the picture and didn't look in a mirror - D'oh!

    Attachment 10291Attachment 10292

    ~Fatty
    WOW Fatty............... Just Wonderful.......... U go girl
    You now picture looks like the other gals younger sister..
    Love it
    And I also want to Thank you for all your inspriation
    and thoughts and careing U rock

  10. #8550
    Senior Member Nilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kansas City, KS area
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX HCG
    Posts
    465
    Hooray!!!! I was having withdrawal! I could NOT log on here at all until now. Looks like no one else could either

    It's amazing how much you get accustomed to people on this board. I missed you all!

    So, I woke up to a 0.9 loss which is fantastic. Not as great as the past few days but I'll take it! For some reason I was SO hungry last night but I did not cheat! I ate several pieces of Cinnamon Spry LOL

    How is everyone today? <3 to you all!
    ~ Gina ~



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •