Popular Pages

Page 855 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 355755805845853854855856857865905955 ... LastLast
Results 8,541 to 8,550 of 10681

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollia View Post
    Oh I'm trying my bestest... and by the way you looked awesome in your pics!!!! Just the inspiration I needed!!!

and...

I remembered another saying I came across in my pityparty today.... I wish I was as thin as I was when I thought I was fat... HA HA HA HA!!!!! It just struck a funny chord for me.
    Thank you! And I love the saying - it couldn't be more true!!!

~Fatty

R/P/M
    R2/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Ok, so I FINALLY have a better representation of me in an 'after' picture... Although my hair is really stupid in this one... I have a feeling I was messing with it a bit before the picture and didn't look in a mirror - D'oh!

Attachment 10291Attachment 10292

~Fatty

P.S - it is really quiet around here today - where is everyone??? I miss my peeps!!!

Eff the hair......talk about hot!!!!!!
    holy crap, all I can say is I hope I look that good when I hit your size!!!!!
    Awesome!!!!
    WTG
    ["If you stumbled today, remember where and how it felt, and tomorrow take a different path. Life flourishes from its pain and the lessons we gain."
    ~ by Dodinsky ]

[Remember: If it is important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse...find a way.]

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SL
    You can't sign off with the name Fatty anymore!!! It is VERY misleading. Perhaps Fabulous Fighter cuz ya look fabulous !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Ok, so I FINALLY have a better representation of me in an 'after' picture... Although my hair is really stupid in this one... I have a feeling I was messing with it a bit before the picture and didn't look in a mirror - D'oh!

~Fatty

P.S - it is really quiet around here today - where is everyone??? I miss my peeps!!!
    Pre LOAD: 172.4
    LDW: 150.8
    TODAYS WEIGHT: 156.0 (+5.2)

03/19/2012 - last day of P3

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Llanabanana View Post
    Eff the hair......talk about hot!!!!!!
    holy crap, all I can say is I hope I look that good when I hit your size!!!!!
    Awesome!!!!
    WTG
    Quote Originally Posted by autumndaze23 View Post
    You can't sign off with the name Fatty anymore!!! It is VERY misleading. Perhaps Fabulous Fighter cuz ya look fabulous !!!
    Thank you both!!! But Fatty doesn't mean what it used to mean to me. I just kind of like it Still part of the 'old me'. And I'm good, because I KNOW I'm NOT a fatty! Does that make any sense at all??? LOL!

~Fatty

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Fatty you look FABULOUS! Wow what a transformation!

Dollia- hang in there gurlfriend!! You can and WILL get'r done!!

Alchi- I amost pee'd my pants reading your Micky D's cartoon :-)

Hubby is home tonight and I made some Blueberry/lemon muffins made with coconut flour, they smell devine! Also made some Almond butter cookies topped with a nutella drizzle. I'm still in P2 so I did not sample any of it but got hubbys thumbs up of approval! Found a few websites for Gluten Free living. Have also downloaded the Wheat Belly book onto my iPad. So far he makes a lot of sense.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    Fatty you look FABULOUS! Wow what a transformation!

Dollia- hang in there gurlfriend!! You can and WILL get'r done!!

Alchi- I amost pee'd my pants reading your Micky D's cartoon :-)

Hubby is home tonight and I made some Blueberry/lemon muffins made with coconut flour, they smell devine! Also made some Almond butter cookies topped with a nutella drizzle. I'm still in P2 so I did not sample any of it but got hubbys thumbs up of approval! Found a few websites for Gluten Free living. Have also downloaded the Wheat Belly book onto my iPad. So far he makes a lot of sense.
    I NEED that almond butter cookie recipe!
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Almond butter cookies

one cup of almond butter
    one cup of white sugar (I used xlitol)
    one egg
    two teaspoons of baking powder

Cream the almond butter and sugar together by mixing them well, until they have become one coherent mixture. Add the egg and stir. Add the baking powder and stir. The dough should be one lovely almond ball, all the individual ingredients transformed into something else.

Roll a piece of dough half the size of your palm into a solid ball. Dunk it in sugar( again I used xlitol) and roll it around until it is covered and shimmering. Fill a baking sheet — preferably covered with a silpat, or parchment paper will do — with the balls of dough. Press them down with a fork for that traditional tine pattern. Place them in a 350 oven, which you have been heating for at least fifteen minutes.

Bake for nine minutes.

For the Nutella topping mix a couple TBSP. of Nutella with a TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream and microwave for a few seconds stir until the right consistancy and drizzle onto cooled cookies the nutella will harden once cooled.

Enjoy!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromFat View Post
    It's coming out in 3 days!

Just registered, so pumped to watch!

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane69 View Post
    Almond butter cookies

one cup of almond butter
    one cup of white sugar (I used xlitol)
    one egg
    two teaspoons of baking powder

Cream the almond butter and sugar together by mixing them well, until they have become one coherent mixture. Add the egg and stir. Add the baking powder and stir. The dough should be one lovely almond ball, all the individual ingredients transformed into something else.

Roll a piece of dough half the size of your palm into a solid ball. Dunk it in sugar( again I used xlitol) and roll it around until it is covered and shimmering. Fill a baking sheet — preferably covered with a silpat, or parchment paper will do — with the balls of dough. Press them down with a fork for that traditional tine pattern. Place them in a 350 oven, which you have been heating for at least fifteen minutes.

Bake for nine minutes.

For the Nutella topping mix a couple TBSP. of Nutella with a TBSP Heavy Whipping Cream and microwave for a few seconds stir until the right consistancy and drizzle onto cooled cookies the nutella will harden once cooled.

Enjoy!!
    YUM! Definitely going to try (also with sugar sub)

Goal weight 135!

R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=fatfighter;661494]Ok, so I FINALLY have a better representation of me in an 'after' picture... Although my hair is really stupid in this one... I have a feeling I was messing with it a bit before the picture and didn't look in a mirror - D'oh!

~Fatty
    WOW Fatty............... Just Wonderful.......... U go girl
    You now picture looks like the other gals younger sister..
    Love it
    And I also want to Thank you for all your inspriation
    and thoughts and careing U rock