Popular Pages

Page 50 of 170 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day Loaders

I was up by a pound today, not sure what I did yesterday to cause that. If I don't stabalize this week then I guess that I will stay in P3 for an extra week to see if that helps. I was thinking of doing a steak day today, but I still have some that I can gain. I'm bloated today and don't think that there is any reason for this.

Welcome back Bonita.

Stickme, happy you are all okay with the weather going crazy down there yesterday. Hopefully you will have a busy day today to make up for yesterday being slow.

Jennifer and Lyzanne, hope you are both having a good day.

Time for me to finish up homework and hopefully get some cleaining done.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Sublingual
    Stayed at 165.5 today. I went to Costco today and bought a nice big pack of Top Sirloins - I don't know when I've had this much red meat, but man have I been craving it! So, steak, broccoli, and a nice glass of red wine for tonight. Hubby asked me if I wanted asparagus - I said NO WAY! I like asparagus and cucumbers, but I ate so many of them in P2 that I'm swearing them off until I go back to P2 again!

Looks like everyone has been managing to keep within the 2 pound range. Stick - sorry you had to close your shop down early, but glad you got to have a little more control over when and what you ate because of it. Has the storm passed? Glad the scale went back down for you this morning.

So - are you considered stable when you stay at the same weight for...how long? I've been within a half pound of my LDW (except for 1 day when I know I had too much salt and not enough water) but the scale has not always been the exact same weight.
    Round 1
    VLCD 1: 189.5
    LDW: 166.0

Round 2 (Cycling)
    VLCD 1: 171.5
    LDW: 150.0

Round 3:
    VLCD 1: 153.5
    LDW: 145.5
    Current Weight: 147.5

R/P/M
    R2P2 hcg drops
    I absolutely, hate P3. I have eaten so much that I can't stand it. Been trying to up my calories but everything I do just means the scale keeps on going up. I already eat steak 3 times a week. Can't wait to get back to P2, not to sure about doing P4.

01/01/11-02/13/11 223.0-213.0 (-10.0) Low Calorie Diet
    02/14/11-05/07/11 216.8-188.4 (-28.8) HCG Protocol
    05/08/11-08/01/11 188.8-165.8 (-23.0) Cycling
    08/02/11-11/09/11 165.8-168.0 (+2.2) Cycling
    11/09/11-02/13/12 168.0-160.2 Maintained
    02/13/11-06/04/12 160.2-189.6 (+29.6) Blew It
    06/05/12-09/05/12 189.6-198.0 (+08.4) Blew It Again
    09/06/12-

R/P/M
    R4,P2, Rx injections
    Sorry you are having a rough time in P3 Stick. Hang in there, and keep the water going!

Lynzanne, looks like you are stabilizing - staying under LDW and maintaining your weight loss!

Chelle, I've gone over LIW 1 time, but staying 0.6-1 pound below this week. You look stable to me.

Bonita, nice to see you back.

Worked in the yard ALL DAY! Literally got finished at dark. Cleaned out and planted 2 flower beds, planted lots of potted plants, trimmed roses, and put up hummingbird feeders (and saw 1 today!). Hubby mowed, weedeated, put out fertilizer, ant poison, and burned. Now he has gone to get us some wings - no way I'm cooking, too tired! Gonna make a salad real quick, and have a Bud Light with my wings. If I'm up tomorrow, tough. I'm so sore right now, I'm sure my muscles will be retaining fluid tomorrow. And back to work in the morning, yuck. Oh well, glad I have a job to go to. Need to quit fussing and be thankful for the many blessings in my life!
    Jennifer

3 rounds, did great.

blew it over the winter

starting over 4/14/12

R/P/M
    R2P2 hcg drops
    I'm .4 over the 2 pound limit. I don't plan on doing the steak day. It is what it is. I know we are suppose to set a stable point but I still have 50-60 pounds to lose. In reality I never want to be in this weight range again. So maybe it's wrong of me not to care but at this point I am just mentally drained. If I can't stablize my weight in P3 can you just imagine P4 with the sugar and starches. I'll blow up like a balloon and all my weight lose will be for nothing. Won't allow that! Been reading more on cycling. I'm just rambling on. Have know idea what the heck I'm going to do. Feeling like a yo-yo. Thanks everyone for listening to me.

01/01/11-02/13/11 223.0-213.0 (-10.0) Low Calorie Diet
    02/14/11-05/07/11 216.8-188.4 (-28.8) HCG Protocol
    05/08/11-08/01/11 188.8-165.8 (-23.0) Cycling
    08/02/11-11/09/11 165.8-168.0 (+2.2) Cycling
    11/09/11-02/13/12 168.0-160.2 Maintained
    02/13/11-06/04/12 160.2-189.6 (+29.6) Blew It
    06/05/12-09/05/12 189.6-198.0 (+08.4) Blew It Again
    09/06/12-

R/P/M
    R1P2 SC injections
    You guys are doing awesome, understand the frustrations though! I am actually deviated from phase 3 this week to do the 5-day challenge with my church- don't think it will cause me to gain any weight! to read more about it you can check out this link... http://coh.willowcreek.org/we-stand/
    btw, I found another photo I took a year ago- and it was cool to see I am 30 lbs lighter this year....check it out in my photos
    It's about loving myself this time!

Round 1- 25 lbs lost!
    Round 2-p2,d13-164

R/P/M
    R4,P2, Rx injections
    I think we are all doing great! Chin up, Stick, just hang in there, you will stabilize. Let us know if you decide to start the cycling, you just need to do what works best for you, and we will be here to support you.

Bonita, the 5 day challenge looks interesting. Is your whole family doing it or just you? I bet it will put food in a whole new perspective for you, beyond what the 500 calorie diet has for us. Let us know how it goes.

Chelle and Lynzanne, how's it going today?

I'm sore from all of the yard work yesterday, got it all done except for weeding between the shrubs by the garage. And I have to say it looks awesome. I'll post pictures later this week (I'm proud of all our hard work!) Hope you are all having a great day!
    Jennifer

3 rounds, did great.

blew it over the winter

starting over 4/14/12

R/P/M
    R1P2 SC injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer J View Post
    I think we are all doing great! Chin up, Stick, just hang in there, you will stabilize. Let us know if you decide to start the cycling, you just need to do what works best for you, and we will be here to support you.

Bonita, the 5 day challenge looks interesting. Is your whole family doing it or just you? I bet it will put food in a whole new perspective for you, beyond what the 500 calorie diet has for us. Let us know how it goes

Chelle and Lynzanne, how's it going today?

I'm sore from all of the yard work yesterday, got it all done except for weeding between the shrubs by the garage. And I have to say it looks awesome. I'll post pictures later this week (I'm proud of all our hard work!) Hope you are all having a great day!
    Can you come do my garden next? when we bought our house, one of the first things I noticed is how beautiful the gardens were. Our yard was like a park....I emphasize the word was because I didn't realize at the time all the work it required and since I have two little ones I just don't have the time or energy! I finally stopped beating myself up about it and now I just tell everyone it is my "wild garden"!
    I am the only one doing it in my family though my 3 year old daughter did share in my rice and beans at lunch and liked them. I took the time to tell them what I was doing and how many people eat this way. Tomorrow I am taking my 6 yr old son to church to do a two hour seed packing service. We send lots of seed packs to Zimbabwe for the people there to grow their own vegetables. There are times when I realize just how much we have and I want the kids to understand that too.
    so far so good. I think Thurs will be the hardest! is everyone moving to phase 4 this weekend?

Round 1- 25 lbs lost!
    Round 2-p2,d13-164

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Sublingual
    Keep your chin up, Stick! Sorry this phase has been so rough. It seems like I've seen quite a few people on other threads who stabilized a few pounds above their LDW, so maybe it'll still happen. But whatever you decide feels right - I agree that you gotta listen to your body! I don't think I'm going to wait the whole 6 weeks before going back to P2, and then I plan to cycle. I think I'll cut the last week of P4 off, so that would have me starting P2 again with everyone else. My body pretty much reshaped during P2 and hasn't changed much in the last couple of weeks since I stopped losing weight. I know that's one of the reasons they want you to wait the 6 weeks - to give your skin time to catch up.

Bonita - Looks like an interesting project your church is doing - you'll have to let us know how it goes!

Jen - I'd love to see those pictures! Sounds like you guys got a ton done yesterday!

Chelle - Hope you got your homework done and had some time to relax yesterday! I've procrastinated and have to finish a ton today... And I invited my parents over for dinner, so I guess I need to clean too!

I'm trying a P3 cheesecake recipe tonight and I think I'm going to drizzle warm cocoa crack over it as a topping - Here's hoping it tastes great!

Hope everyone has a great Monday :-)
    Round 1
    VLCD 1: 189.5
    LDW: 166.0

Round 2 (Cycling)
    VLCD 1: 171.5
    LDW: 150.0

Round 3:
    VLCD 1: 153.5
    LDW: 145.5
    Current Weight: 147.5

R/P/M
    R1P2 SC injections
    when is everyone starting a new cycle again? I was thinking of starting a little earlier too but I didn't know if I could do that since I did the injections? are you guys doing another 43 or 23 day cycle?

Round 1- 25 lbs lost!
    Round 2-p2,d13-164