Popular Pages

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted Friends, buddies & other support pals

R/P/M
    R3, P2, Patches
    Blog Entries
    Still plugging away. Did not weigh in this AM because I feel bloated and gross so I knew that would not end well.

Things will be different now that I am back to work. More activity, less sitting. This is good.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
    Dr. Suess

SW (Jan 19th, 2012) : 114.8 kilos
    End of Round 1: 102.4 kilos
    R2: Post load: 103.5 kilos
    End of Round 2: 94.5 kilos (20 kilos total lost!!!!)
    R3: Post Load: 97.4 kilos (July 23rd)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCGdrops
    Blog Entries
    I posted another blog entry. That can serve as my update. I'm exhausted. Worked 7 days last week and definitely have to work 6 this week....don't know about Sunday yet. Actually went out to see some music last night with friends. Had one beer. We ate there and the cook was so awesome he made me 4oz grilled jerk chicken breast and steamed broccoli. It was pretty tasty but paled in comparison to the pork BBQ sandwich and fries that was on the plate across from me. It was so nice to get some social time though. Bed for me now....5:30 comes early. Hope everyone has a good night and is trucking along with their hcg adventures.
    **This year I will be a better me!**

R/P/M
    R1/P3/LDW 130.1
    After exercising on Monday, I was STARVING yesterday. Has anybody else experienced that? I am also more sore than I normally would be after a pretty light cardio workout, definitely a new experience. I went ahead and did 30 minutes on the elliptical yesterday though, again I took it easy. We'll see if I am as hungry today. I don't know if I should eat a little bit extra to make up for the calories burned or keep on the 500 cal/day. Maybe I'll have a little bit of extra protein. If I can swing it, I would like to do at least something active a few days a week.

Only down .3lbs today, so that equals just 1lb total over the last three days. I expected the losses to slow down a bit in week 2 so I am not going to let it frustrate me too much.

Hope week 2 is going well for the rest of you guys!

R/P/M
    R1/P3/LDW 130.1
    Oh - one other quick question....are you guys taking any type of vitamins? I am wondering if the tiredness and soreness after exercising and weakness during is due to low potassium levels (well, and the only having 500 cal/day thing).

R/P/M
    3/2/HCG 175IU
    Moya - Exercising will make you hungrier. I did the short elliptical session on Monday and Tuesday I was hungrier than usual. I can feel that I am low on Potassium too. I get weird cramps in my calves and hands when I am short on potassium.

I broke even on the scale this morning. No gain/No loss. I guess that is all I could hope for. Made it through baking a cake for my daughter's birthday. I didn't let any of that stuff get close to my mouth ! Can't wait to start losing again!
    R1 End Weight: 128.8
    R2 End Weight: 129
    R3 Start Weight: 173 ouch!
    VLCD Day 33 152

R/P/M
    R1/P3/LDW 130.1
    I don't know if the exercising is worth it, to be honest. I didn't feel great while doing it, I didn't get that great exercising energy boost that I usually get, I was staring and sore the next day. I have been kind of poking around and it looks like the views on exercise during the VLCD days are mixed. In addition, it isn't like it has helped on the scale

So, down another whopping .2 lbs today. So at the rate is 1 pound every 5 days, I should be at goal sometime in 2022. Ok, I am exaggernating but still a bit frustrating. I haven't cheated a single time, I gave up the melbas and oranges and gum. The only thing that I have done "off protocol" is to add in a bit of extra protein to get me up to the 500 calories per day. I don't get it. If I had stellar numbers in the first week I would assume that it was my body just catching up, but that wasn't the case. And closely related, I am sure, I have had a harder time staying the course the past couple of days. If the scale continues to just creep creep creep along like it has now, I don't know if I will have enough willpower to continue since it hardly seems to be worth all the sacrifices. I guess I am whiny this morning, I think I'll ask a moderator or something. Based on all the poking around that I have been doing here, that type of loss just doesn't seem really typical so I don't know what is going on.

Hope the rest of you are feeling better and having better results. It seems that our numbers are dwindling, hope that doesn't mean that we have lost you completely!

R/P/M
    3/2/HCG 175IU
    Down a nearly a pound today! Thank goodness. I was beginning to get frustrated.

I am officially no longer overweight according to the government.
    Last edited by azbonnie; February 2nd, 2012 at 04:44 PM.
    VLCD Day 33 152

R/P/M
    R1/P3/LDW 130.1
    Awesome azbonnie. We, as well as the government, are proud of you!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCGdrops
    Blog Entries
    Wow, everyone is doing so well. Aren't we a proud bunch?!? I had my first gain yesterday but it's because of my little cheats. It was just over 1# but I was down 2.5# this morning. All I ate yesterday was 2 apples with cinnamon and lemon juice and 4 meatballs from and hcg recipe I found. They were totally yummy. Here's it is: http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/2007/09/meatballs.html
    Sunday I have to go to a wedding reception/party thingy. One of my tattoo artists finally married his long time gf. I've known him since I was 19 so I kinda have to go. It's fully catered and open beer/wine/champagne bar. That's not the worst part....
    the most recent breaker of my heart will be there (mister "I'm just not really into anyone right now)....with a date. Lovely. I will be there solo. Of course, I know I'm prettier that whoever she is and total I'm down 13# (5#gone from just not drinking for a week prior to diet) so I'll look smokin hot in a pencil skirt and corset but still....suckage. It's a 3 hour event and I'm planning for 2 glasses of red wine and veggies. I know it's a diet cheat but it's an emotional save. We are both good friends of the groom so there's no way around it.
    See I have no self control. I'm surprised I've done as well as I have on this diet. I think the scale is motivating me every morning.
    On a more positive note: Today I wore a pair of jeans I haven't been able to button since September!! Still not fitting well into my really skinny jeans but it's ok.
    I have 2 more weeks to hit my goal weight. I'll be at 23 days of drops on the 15th but will probably do them the 16th (my bday)too then go off for the two day before the next phase. The 18th is the bday celebration and I will eat/drink whatever I want. Then Sunday get back on track for the next phase. I hope I have that all right. If I'm mistaken somewhere with how this works please let me know. Yeah, I know I'm blowing it the 18th but it's Amy day so.....meh.
    **This year I will be a better me!**

R/P/M
    3/2/HCG 175IU
    You are going to look smoking. Sexy pencil skirt and down lot's of pounds. It still doesn't help being around an ex. It's great that you have a plan going into the reception so you won't go completely insane. I wish you the best of luck!
    VLCD Day 33 152

Page 7 of 95 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast