Popular Pages

Thread: Mobile Style For Phones/Laptops

Blog Entries

Mobile Style For Phones/Laptops

If you are using this forum on a phone or laptop please take note that there is a mobile style available for you to use which makes browsing easier/quicker.

To select the mobile style, navigate down to the bottom of the page and select the Mobile Style option from the dropdown menu on the left hand side of the screen.

If you have a smartphone, you can also look at the Tapatalk app which is setup on this forum to make your life easier as well.
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

Blog Entries
    While trying to work out the details of keeping the sidebar and making members happy, I have configured the option for logged in members to collapse the sidebar while you are logged in.

To collapse the sidebar, just click on the blue >> button on the right of the sidebar and the forum will expand out. Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to keep this setting for each page load, meaning that each time you refresh the page or go to a different URL on the forum you will have to close the sidebar again.
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

R/P/M
    R4 p2 HHCG
    Thanks Jarret! Have a good weekend!

Blog Entries
    Can you take the sidebar off?
    I will update this eventually

Blog Entries
    The sidebar has been removed for now. This may or may not be a temporary situation and it will most likely show up again once I can figure out a better solution.

Metal head \m/