Popular Pages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Moderator and HCG Diet Book Author!

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Harmony, I have your book too. As a mod, I recognize the more info i have, the better. And as a medical prof, I read alot anyway. Excellent resource!!!
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Thanks, ILuvKats! It means a lot to me to know that a moderator likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvKats View Post
    Harmony, I have your book too. As a mod, I recognize the more info i have, the better. And as a medical prof, I read alot anyway. Excellent resource!!!
    Harmony -- Author of HCG Diet Made Simple, The HCG Diet Book Of Secrets, and now Paleo on the Cheap
    I'm a moderator! If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

Welcome Harmony.. The HCG Diet Made Simple is in my purse always and it is my bible - thank you very much!

P.C.

P.C., thanks for the kind words and the warm welcome!
    I'm so glad my book is helping you...
    Quote Originally Posted by pccharnley View Post
    Welcome Harmony.. The HCG Diet Made Simple is in my purse always and it is my bible - thank you very much!

P.C.
    Harmony -- Author of HCG Diet Made Simple, The HCG Diet Book Of Secrets, and now Paleo on the Cheap
    I'm a moderator! If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

Blog Entries

Tammy's Cookbook

Which cookbook are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by golfcrazzeeone View Post
    Welcome Harmony- Your book has been invaluable!!!! Looking forward to more of your insights on the forum!!!
    I'm a newbie only second day on VLCD but armed with your information and Tammy's cookbook I will win this race to an improved lifestyle with a more optimal weight!!
    Cheers Brenda

Blog Entries
    Welcome Harmony,

I have been all over the forum reading and posting reply. I have received a lot of information on here. I bought your book tonight and cant wait to read it. I am about to start the diet. Start date is hopefully Tuesday next week.

Thanks for the nice welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by tdecker1109 View Post
    Welcome Harmony,

I have been all over the forum reading and posting reply. I have received a lot of information on here. I bought your book tonight and cant wait to read it. I am about to start the diet. Start date is hopefully Tuesday next week.

Hi, there! You are the perfect person to answer my question here. I have been seeing a nutritionist for a few months, now. My weight was so high that I entered the danger zone for diabetes, just over the fence. I've been learning and following as best I can, to eat and cook more healthy. Our concentration has been on measuring carbs. I'm eating 6 times per day. 3 times at 15 carbs (snacks) and 3 times 30 carbs (meals). I have cut sugar as best I can, and have been eating extremely low fat. I have been losing approx 1 pound per week. To step things up, I thought I'd experiment with HCG. Although, I'm not doing the VLC diet of 500 per day, I'm averaging approx 1200 per day. Sometimes less. Yesterdayd, I tried to get it to 500, using the same measurements in mind for carbs. It worked out fine and I wasn't hungry (figuring because of the drops). I did not load before beginning the drops. With all of this information, are you able to tell me if this is likely to step up my weight loss? I'm thinking that I may not gain all back, since I'm already learning a new way of healthy eating for life and am comfortable at where I was, just before starting the drops.

I am sorry to have to tell you something that you likely won't want to hear -- that the HCG protocol works best when you use the original plan, and all bets are off if you don't.

There is no way to know what might happen with you having just been on a low-fat diet WITHOUT hCG, which I would NEVER recommend to anyone. What you are doing really should be posted on the Rogue threads, since it isn't the hCG protocol at all. As you said, it is an experiment.

Maybe someone who does off-protocol stuff could advise you, but that's not me.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanbeanmommy View Post
    Hi, there! You are the perfect person to answer my question here. I have been seeing a nutritionist for a few months, now. My weight was so high that I entered the danger zone for diabetes, just over the fence. I've been learning and following as best I can, to eat and cook more healthy. Our concentration has been on measuring carbs. I'm eating 6 times per day. 3 times at 15 carbs (snacks) and 3 times 30 carbs (meals). I have cut sugar as best I can, and have been eating extremely low fat. I have been losing approx 1 pound per week. To step things up, I thought I'd experiment with HCG. Although, I'm not doing the VLC diet of 500 per day, I'm averaging approx 1200 per day. Sometimes less. Yesterdayd, I tried to get it to 500, using the same measurements in mind for carbs. It worked out fine and I wasn't hungry (figuring because of the drops). I did not load before beginning the drops. With all of this information, are you able to tell me if this is likely to step up my weight loss? I'm thinking that I may not gain all back, since I'm already learning a new way of healthy eating for life and am comfortable at where I was, just before starting the drops.

R/P/M
    R2P3D27 SQ injections
    Blog Entries
    Hi there Harmony!! I have purchased BOTH your books! Love them! so happy to have found this site, now your here? Perfect! I am on R2P2VLCD12. I am having a real problem finding my sweet spot. I am currently on 140 IU, SQ injections. I was advised to skip tmrw and see how I feel. What do you think? I am so afraid to blow this! I don't have crazy hunger, just not the "no hunger" can't eat all my food kind of feeling.

thanks for your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast