Popular Pages

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Doing Dr Kruse Leptin Reset: Health Benefits You Notice

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Subq Hucog 175 IU
    I've been doing this now for 10-12 days during P3. I continue to increase the coconut oil each day working on 3-4T a day. In the last 3-4 days I have noticed my hair is doing sooo much better. It feels thicker & styles much easier, just feels healthier overall. I have eliminated dairy (no cream in my coffee for now, I replaced it with coconut oil), no nightshades, and no gluten. I am also eating several pastured eggs each day. Today I only had two meals and really was not hungry at all when I ate an early dinner. I am noticing a little bit of a headache this evening. Skin feels great - feeling more energy and noticed I had a few hot/sweaty moments today that were a little different than hot flashes - hmmm wonder if that is a sign of leptin sensitivity coming on... I have eaten primal for nine months now - and with 3 rounds of hcg it might not take my body that long to get there. I do believe it's working!
    After hcg 3 rounds, 30#'s and 9 months later...onto the Kruse's Leptin Reset Plan for P3 and life! Finding this a much better way to maintain and feel great!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    You've got to eat fast, and get it all down before your stomach realizes it.
    LOL

sooner- what do you mean by pastured eggs? i'm eating vegetarian fed- is that the same thing?

i thought my toes warming up some were due to my increase in thyroid, but now that i see people are getting warmer i wonder if it's more of a leptin thing- i think i stopped snacking and eating late about the same time i increased my naturethroid.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Subq Hucog 175 IU
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    LOL

sooner- what do you mean by pastured eggs? i'm eating vegetarian fed- is that the same thing?

i thought my toes warming up some were due to my increase in thyroid, but now that i see people are getting warmer i wonder if it's more of a leptin thing- i think i stopped snacking and eating late about the same time i increased my naturethroid.
    Margie, I had to look it up too! But worth the effort to get it right. Pastured means the chickens are truly loose to wander in the pasture during the day. That way they get tons of vitamin D from the sun & more protein from eating bugs, etc. The nutrition of pastured eggs is worth the effort to find some. Many of the cage free - are still kept in the barns, in unhealthy conditions and fed grains. Look at this link
    http://www.cheeseslave.com/2009/02/2...ee-range-eggs/

Here's a summary of key nutritional benefits from pastured eggs v store bought:

5 times more vitamin D
    2/3 more vitamin A
    2 times more omega-3 fatty acids
    3 times more vitamin E
    7 times more beta carotene

Most likely veg. fed would not be pastured - you can find at your farmers market or google for a farm to buy from directly near you. I found a farm that I go by once a week & buy the eggs. (I pay $2.50/dozen) These are Dr. K's number one protein source. He eats them raw in protein drinks for breakfast on work days. I haven't done that yet - love them scrambled in CO.
    Last edited by Sooner Girl; September 13th, 2011 at 07:12 AM.
    After hcg 3 rounds, 30#'s and 9 months later...onto the Kruse's Leptin Reset Plan for P3 and life! Finding this a much better way to maintain and feel great!

I AM WORTH IT - so r u!! just4me's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 2
    Blog Entries
    I consider myself very lucky to live in the midwest - where I buy my grassfed beef a quarter cow at a time directly from a farmer and get FREE pastured eggs from DH's admin asst who has too many eggs for them to use themselves!!

R1 (40 day) p2, lost 24 pounds, 21 inches!! avg loss .55 per day
    R2 (38 day) p2, lost 21.6 pounds, 13.5 inches! avg loss .56 per day
    R3 (31 day) p2, lost 18.8 pounds, 8.5 inches! avg loss .61 per day
    R4 lost 26.3
    5'2" medium frame

R/P/M
    R3P2 Celeste Drps LRsince Sept 12
    Is P3 when you start on this Leptin Reset? I will do LDW on Thursday of R2P2 & I am 15#s from my goal having lost 47#. Or should I wait to do the Leptin reset until I have done R3P2 and met my goal? tyia for your responses. Blessings shelia

61 Ys ~ Mrd 42 Ys ​Merry Christmas Love & Joy to each of you!
    R1P2:
    04/[email protected] 38DsHHCG:-22.2 LDW:175.8
    R2P2:
    07/[email protected] 60DsHHCG:-26.4 LDW:149.4
    R3P2: 11/[email protected] 36DsHHCG:-11.2 LDW:137.6
    R3P3: 800 Cal, 800 Cal, 1100 Cal, 1400 Cal

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I highly recommend this for P3 and P4 even when you haven't done your final round yet. It's fabulous!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Subq Hucog 175 IU
    Just4me - how do you like buying the grassfed beef by the quarter cow. We have a farm here we are considering that right now. The price seems good, I just do not know if we will like all the different cuts of meat & if it is a lot of work getting the meats deboned.... any suggestions would be very much appreciated!

R/P/M
    R3P2 Celeste Drps LRsince Sept 12
    TY Grammy for the 3/4 response. I was able to skim the posts just now & see some have lactose issues which I do not have. I won't have to give up dairy will I? Also, is there a recommended book...I did a minimal search on Amazon & didn't have any matched hits. Thanks a bunch. Blessings . shelia

61 Ys ~ Mrd 42 Ys ​Merry Christmas Love & Joy to each of you!
    R1P2:
    04/[email protected] 38DsHHCG:-22.2 LDW:175.8
    R2P2:
    07/[email protected] 60DsHHCG:-26.4 LDW:149.4
    R3P2: 11/[email protected] 36DsHHCG:-11.2 LDW:137.6
    R3P3: 800 Cal, 800 Cal, 1100 Cal, 1400 Cal

I AM WORTH IT - so r u!! just4me's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Phase 2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Girl View Post
    Just4me - how do you like buying the grassfed beef by the quarter cow. We have a farm here we are considering that right now. The price seems good, I just do not know if we will like all the different cuts of meat & if it is a lot of work getting the meats deboned.... any suggestions would be very much appreciated!
    The meat is actually processed by a meat locker in a small town near here. I get roasts, steaks (tbone ribeye, sirloin, round,) and hamburger mainly. Other than some of the tbones and chuck roasts, there are no bones when we get the beef from the locker!

R1 (40 day) p2, lost 24 pounds, 21 inches!! avg loss .55 per day
    R2 (38 day) p2, lost 21.6 pounds, 13.5 inches! avg loss .56 per day
    R3 (31 day) p2, lost 18.8 pounds, 8.5 inches! avg loss .61 per day
    R4 lost 26.3
    5'2" medium frame

Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast