Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I heart leptin reset!!!

I heart leptin reset!!!

I sure hope that I'm not about to jinx myself, but I have to say that I am LOVING following the Leptin "rules"!!! I am rarely hungry, and I'm eating lots of yummy things. But the BEST part is that I'm still 2 pounds under LIW!!! I could eat like this forever, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing once you get Leptin sensitive?? Sometimes the BAB is a bit much to get down (ok, almost every morning), but then I feel so good for the rest of the day!
    If you're reading this and pondering whether to do it between rounds, I HIGHLY recommend it!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Once you're leptin sensitive you can go to eating a smaller breakfast and within an hour of waking instead of 30 minutes.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

Good to know!!!

R/P/M
    Started R3P2 hHCG drops
    I start P3 on Monday (my first round) and have been reading up on Leptin...I REALLY want to not gain back this weight I lost. I only lost 11 pounds, but my goal was 10-15...so I'm ok with the number. But if I gain even half of that back trying to stabilize I will just cry! I feel SOOO much better now about myself having gotten rid of those pesky pounds.

Are you doing the 6 week plan of just winging it for health reasons. I wish someone would just give me a meal plan so I can follow it to a T - that's what made P2 so easy for me. So are you eating 3 meals and skipping snacks? Do you do BAB and BAD??

I have NO clue how to eat w/in 30 minutes of waking. I'm up at 6am getting myself and kids ready for work and school and never touch food or coffee until at least 8am. Oh gosh...I'm not sure what to do!! BUT...your post is inspiring and if I can get down 2 more pounds - I'm super stoked to do it!!!!!

EM

PS - Just read on Jack Ruse's site that NO cardio while doing this. UGH! That is my exercise of choice right now. I pay way too much per month for dance classes to quit. And I'm pre-paid through April. Maybe I can put a freeze on it for 6-weeks.
    Last edited by Emcee; March 15th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

R/P/M
    Round 3 P3 (Final!) Rx injections
    Hello everyone!

Today is my first day of P3 and I begin with Kruse's Leptin Reset meal timing for stabilization.

I'm new at this but have read so many great things about the Reset that I'm sold on the science and experiences behind it. I'd really appreciate anyone's feedback

I'm wondering if my BAB was okay? I was going to hold off on eggs for awhile but was craving them so bad!

I'm not sure if I have to adjust if I have a smaller frame now (5'3; 110 lbs but still have lots of belly fat).

2 eggs fried in 1 TB Coconut oil.
    4.5 oz of tenderloin steak fried in 1 TB CO.
    1/2 cup of broccoli fried in 1 TB CO.
    1 serving cocoa crack (2 TB coconut oil + 2 TB cocoa + stevia)

Fitday says my BAB is:

1,251 calories
    114.7 g fat
    7.4 g carbs
    48.3 g protein

I didn't feel full right after the BAB and felt like I could eat more but 2 hours later I'm feeling full haha.

I'm planning on having salmon sashimi for lunch/dinner when I get hungry

Oh and are burger patties okay to consume at restaurants during LR? I know that some recipes call for breadcrumbs so wasn't sure.... I'd love to eat a burger protein style wrapped in lettuce at this local burger place.. mmm

R/P/M
    Started R3P2 hHCG drops
    I have decided to pass on the Leptin reset. Too many restrictions and I feel like I just came of P2 w/so many that I need this much needed break. Hopefully I will not gain gain gain. If so, I will re-think my decision. The other turn off's for me are no cheeses, the exercise thing and only have 2 or 3 meals. I'm a grazer, so I like to snack. However, since I stopped my drops on Friday I have NOT been hungry at all!!!!!!!! I love that because usually it was every few hours that I was hungry.

mlee - I bet you can have a burger in lettuce no problem, but I'm no expert.

That breakfast looks like a lot of calories - that is what I'm supposed to have each day (5'2" 113 pounds)! But I guess they don't really count calories on Leptin do they? Isn't it so funny that we can be small and still have belly fat? Because I do too and HATE IT!!!!!!!

Good luck on your Leptin journey...I may be back lurking to see how things go!
    Em

R/P/M
    R1 did not stabilize, R2 Bust, R3 / RX HCG
    Blog Entries
    Emcee, sounds like we are in a similar situation. I am on p3 day 11 and also lost those "hard to lose 10 lbs). LR is extremely appealing formall the reasons you mentioned and makes total sense, but that morning BAB is not happening. I too am up with kids at 6:00 am, getting them ready and out the door with me usually driving them to school. That early The only thing that remotely sounds appealing for consumption is coffee or tea. However I was thinking of boiling some eggs and possibly eating one 30 minutes after rising. From what I have read: is that you do not have to consume the entire BAB all at once. So if there is a will, I might find a way. Also, the exercise after 5:00 pm is another stumper. My kids have after school sports, homework, etc and by time all is said and done it is 8:00 and I am done . So what I have been doing (having some stability issues, but happy with my weight) is a paleo diet of mostly fatty beef, fish & fowl, healthy oils, little no fruit, lots of leafy greens, added some nuts (I tend to over do the nuts, so backing off) little diary in the form of HWC and maybe some other LC vegetable like cauliflower, cucumber, sprouts and broccoli.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mtqk2l

Something that has really helped me with my BABs is having a protein shake along with omelets that I bake the night before & eye of round steaks that I cook the night before. I have to be at work at 7, so it's hard for me but so worth it!! I like the Primal protein shakes. Yum!

R/P/M
    R3/P3 hHCG
    Blog Entries
    I did not realize cheese was not allowed on LR. I'm on day 5 P3 & LR. I am 5'4" LIW 142.5 after a long R1. I LOVE LR!!! I am eating 2,600-3,000 (or more!) calories per day and I'm solidly & consistently at 142 lbs (.5 below LIW) 5 days in a row. I love the food I'm eating like I've never loved food before. 3/4 lb double creme French Brie cheese, 1/4 lb organic pastured butter and 16 oz HWC, each day along with three 8-10oz servings of meat each day, cooked in duck fat, and a small amount of organic veggies each day (generally leafy greens, perhaps red radishes, a bit of onion). I never feel too full after a large meal, I get very hungry an hour before the next meal time (4 hours after the last meal). It's astonishing to me that I get as hungry as I do before each meal, eating this quantity of calories. My tummy feels SO GOOD all the time and my digestion is better than ever before. I do not have cravings and it is easy to forego all snacking. I sleep better too. My whole body feels like its breathing a huge sigh of relief to be receiving all this organic pastured meat and fat. I feel like I am healing/resolving life-long nutritional deficiencies, and my usual depression & lethargy is being replaced by absolute euphoria & joie de vivre!!
    5'4", goal 120
    R1 Corion subQ 2/10/12 159.5
    17 lbs/39 VLCD (.44/day) LIW 142.5

R2 hHCG 5/3/12 start weight 146.5
    14.5 lbs/36 VLCD (.40/day) LDW 132

R3 hHCG 6/27/12 138.5
    8.5 lbs./23 VLCD LDW 130

nmt
    Surby - do you have a recipe for the primal protein shake and hte omelets you make?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast