Popular Pages

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Paleo Leptin Resetters, P3 and beyond

Gained .6 BOO!

Quote Originally Posted by itsybitsy View Post
    You are right that your cycle may be part of the reason for a gain.

What/how much are you eating? Are you P3 or are you on the Reset? If the latter, did you stabilize on the Reset?

I'd like to help, but I need to know more.
    I am doing the reset as my P3 protocol. I did HCG a year ago and never really stabilized. Just did a 23day round and lost most of what I put back on. I am not a unhealthy eater by nature. I love my veggies and don't enjoy meat too much. I do enjoy potatoes and breads but in moderation.
    As of right now I am eating 2 eggs and steak in the morning and today added CO to my coffee. I am so sick of eating meat that I am seriously considering fasting the rest of today with exception of the CO I need to take.
    Some mornings I eat 3 eggs over spinach broccoli and onions with garlic and a teaspoon of Parmesan cheese. Then I add a protein shake (Teraswhey) to get my protein up.
    I had roasted chicken yesterday for lunch along with a salad. For dinner I had tri tip and salad. The day before I had a porterhouse steak for dinner and green beans cooked with CO (gross by the way). Lunch was chili verde and breakfast was bacon and eggs.
    I am not exercising at all because if I do, I end up so tired the next day that I can do nothing but stay in bed. This was one of the reasons I thought was LR and decided to do the reset.
    I AM sleeping better but notice I want to stay up later because I am wide awake. Not sure if you saw that today's weight was up .6.

While I don't enjoy seeing the scale go up and I don't enjoy all this protein I will continue if it will heal my body.

Let me know what else you need to know, I appreciate your help! :-)

R/P/M
    HCG works!
    The Reset requires at least 50 grams of protein within 30 min of rising. How long is breakfast lasting you?

Are you eating until stuffed at lunch or dinner? Don't do that.

How much fat are you getting? Any butter on those veggies? CO on green beans does not sound good at all.

Bread and potatoes are not on the table until you are stable and where you want to be.
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link
    Currently getting back to the ticker weight.

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm
    Why We Get Fat & What to Do About it by Gary Taubes
    Ageless by Suzanne Somers
    The Mood Cure by Julia Ross

Today breakfast lasted till about 4. Loved when you said "don't do that". Actually I had been trying to eat a lot of protein all day because I was thinking maybe that was part of why I didn't stabilize before. Nixed that idea today. Skipped lunch and had about 5oz of roast beef with a large salad and a cup of cooked broccoli.

I am SO not looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. Maybe I will skip the meat and eat Greek yogurt and eggs and a smoothie??

Also are there any other ideas for getting the CO in? I'm having a cup of decaf tonight with dinner so I added it to my coffee. That seems to work ok but I don't really want to have coffee at every meal. For lunch I took it with milk. Grody.

Didn't add anything to the broccoli, maybe tomorrow I will add some butter. Thanks!!!

We shall see how the scale reacts to today's choices.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hhcg
    Hey tamitv,
    Sorry you're struggling -- I know that feels crappy! I gained at first on P3, but finally evening out and feeling better. I make salad dressing with CO, lemon, salt and pepper. Sounds like you're sensitive to the taste, though, so don't know if this will work for you. I love CO, I also made lemon crack for something different from CC, and added berries to my cococrack for variety (that's tasty). I've been trying to listen to my body, had some yogurt tonite and that was good. Wishing you all the best!
    R1 - Started Nov. 26th LW = 162
    VLCD 22 = 142
    After 2 week Planned interruption (stabilized well)
    Continued R1 - couldn't stay on protocol,
    end weight = 140
    P3 -- Day 40 -- Starting Leptin

R/P/M
    HCG works!
    Quote Originally Posted by tamitv51 View Post
    Today breakfast lasted till about 4. Loved when you said "don't do that". Actually I had been trying to eat a lot of protein all day because I was thinking maybe that was part of why I didn't stabilize before. Nixed that idea today. Skipped lunch and had about 5oz of roast beef with a large salad and a cup of cooked broccoli.

I am SO not looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. Maybe I will skip the meat and eat Greek yogurt and eggs and a smoothie??

Also are there any other ideas for getting the CO in? I'm having a cup of decaf tonight with dinner so I added it to my coffee. That seems to work ok but I don't really want to have coffee at every meal. For lunch I took it with milk. Grody.

Didn't add anything to the broccoli, maybe tomorrow I will add some butter. Thanks!!!

We shall see how the scale reacts to today's choices.
    If breakfast lasted you until dinnertime, that is terrific! You are learning to listen to your body!

I'd make breakfast the primary concern, and adding fats. Good luck!
    Post-HCG & Post-Leptin Reset, working on adrenals and thyroid, and taking charge of my own health at Optimal Health Cave link

Dr. Simeons' protocol, Pounds & Inches at http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/Dr-ATW-Si...and-Inches.htm

Yay! I list one of the three ponds I put on! I am going to hit repeat today. Focus on breakfast. Got it! Thank you SO MUCH!

Does anyone have ideas on a better way to take the CO? I am having a very hard time with it. So far I've taken it with my coffee and warm milk. I have swallowed chunks with a cold liquid chaser....GAG! Feeling very Valley Girl... Gag me with a spoon! Dating myself I know....
    Gag me with a spoon? Really? What the heck did that mean anyway?
    Last edited by tamitv51; January 27th, 2012 at 08:32 PM.

R/P/M
    HCG works!
    Quote Originally Posted by tamitv51 View Post
    Does anyone have ideas on a better way to take the CO? I am having a very hard time with it. So far I've taken it with my coffee and warm milk. I have swallowed chunks with a cold liquid chaser....GAG! Feeling very Valley Girl... Gag me with a spoon! Dating myself I know....
    Gag me with a spoon? Really? What the heck did that mean anyway?
    Fry in it. Tilapia pan-fried in CO with Mrs. Dash's Fiesta Lime is one of my favorites.

Cocoa Crack -- 2 Tbsp CO, 1 Tbsp cocoa, 2 tsp sweetener. Melt, stir, put in freezer for 15 min. Eat.

Lemon or Lime Crack -- substitute a few drops of lemon or lime juice.

Variations include adding a bit of cream or coconut manna or vanilla or fruit, etc.

If you are making any almond/coconut flour "breads", use CO instead of butter in the mix or on top after baking.

Thanks, Itsy! Today I am up 2 lbs! What the heck? Doing all the same stuff. Steak and apple days don't work for me. So sad, think I'm going to weigh once a week.

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast