Popular Pages

Thread: 21 day protocol vs. 42 day protocol

R/P/M
    Beginning R2 in 2011

21 day protocol vs. 42 day protocol

Hello everyone! I purchased enough hCG to do a 42 day protocol because I could stand to lose 30-40 pounds. But, I'm on day 6 of the VLCD and I'm not thinking I can do a whole 42 days. I'm worried I'll cheat . Anyway, I was wondering if you think it would be okay if I just did 21 days, then the three weeks of 1500 calories w/no carbs or sugar, then wait until January (after the holidays) to begin another 21 day protocol. Is that allowed? Because I could really stand to lose more than 15 pounds, do you think it would work if I only did 21?

I've lost 7 pounds over these 6 days and I feel okay, but I look at my calendar and in late October we are traveling, then again in November, so I thought maybe the shorter protocol would be best if I wanted to be successful. Any thoughts?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    that's fine, but the minimum is 23 days of hcg + 3, not 21 (unless you were just counting the vlcd's). max is 40 days + 3 vlcd's. for P3 you don't have to stick to a calorie limit.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    Beginning R2 in 2011
    Yea, I was only counting the VLCDs, sorry . Great! That gives me hope! After all of this hard work, it would be awful to cheat and ruin it. I've done really well, but it's a challenge daily. I am confused, though, because I thought there was a 1500 calorie limit on P3 but no starches or sugars. Is that not right?

One other question, am I allowed to have boiled egg WHITES? I'm sitting here eating baked flounder right now, but it wasn't quite 3 oz (it was 2.4 after I cooked it). Am I allowed to have a boiled egg white to make up the difference? I actually don't like the yellow, and I believe all of the protein is in the white part.

Thank you!

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    that would probably be fine. one of the protein substitutes is one egg with an additional 3 whites.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Blog Entries
    There is no calorie limit in P3. Some say you should have 1500 calorie minimum. I personally didn't count calories more than a couple days and did ok.

Good luck on the 2 rounds!

R/P/M
    Beginning R2 in 2011
    You guys are wonderful, thank you! I don't know how I could keep this up without th is forum. What a blessing you all are!