Popular Pages

Thread: 3rd Week only 9.8 pounds lost

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG

Angry 3rd Week only 9.8 pounds lost

I dont know what else to do. I am beginning my third week and I have lost 9.8 pounds. It seems like this is very slow compared to most people. I have not cheated, I am drinking enough water. My TOM is supposed to be here soon, so maybe that is why? But looking at my loss pattern, im not so sure.

I dont want to do the apple day because I hear it is mostly psychological and water weight you lose.

Can anyone offer me any help. Please!!! Im starting to get discouraged.
    Suzanne, 32, California

Weight Loss Center is your best free resource for weight loss

Round 1, 35 days: Lost 20 lbs
    Round 2, hoping for 30-35 days: Hoping for another 20 lb loss!!!
    -Loading days April 2 & 3...gained 4 lbs post loading yuk!
    -VLCD 1 April 4
    VLCD 2 April 5: lost 3.2 this morning
    VLCD 3 APril 6: lost 1.8 this morning

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    You're actually doing well. Most women only lose between .5 and .75 on average over the length of the round. The whole "lose 40 pounds in 40days" isnt the case for most of us.

Hang in there
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

R/P/M
    R1 P2 - Hucog 150iu SubQ
    Blog Entries
    The average loss for women is .5 to .75 per day. You are averaging .7 per day. Let me say this again - You are losing over a 1/2 a pound per day - per day. That is awesome! Don't get discouraged. I read someone's post on here before where the person had a 21 day stall! Can you imagine? Blessings to them for hanging in there

Stay strong and know in your heart it is working.

You can move a mountain if you do it one rock at a time!
    Long Live the Foompas! LOL!
    1/1/11 - 213
    3/16/11-190.5

R/P/M
    R2P2 hHCG
    If you are just beginning your 3rd week, you are doing well! The average for women is 0.5-0.75 per day.. for a full 2 weeks, it looks like you are averaging 0.7, which is on the high end of the average! Don't get discouraged! Just stick to protocol.. double check all your products, spices, vitamins etc for any hidded oils, sugars or starches.. if those are fine, just know that the weight WILL come off.. I had strange patterns as well.. I would lose over a pound and then nothing for 2 days.. then lose again and nothing the next day.. I know that it is so frustrating, especially when you are being strict with the protocol! But the only thing I can tell you is to stay with it.. don't worry about apple days.. just keep on keeping on! And it will come off! One week I only lost 1 pound! for a whole week! But it really does all even out in the end! Promise! Good luck!!

R/P/M
    R2P2 hHCG
    lol... we all just responded at the same time!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Thank you guys for your words of encouragement. I know on normal diets, 1-2 pounds per week is usual. Here I am complaining about what I lost!

@Robbi- your right, I am comparing my loss to all the advertisements of lost 30-40 lbs in 30 days! I guess I cant do that.

I will keep on keeping!!!! It is just frustrating when you are real strict with the protocol and nothing!!!!!!

thank you guys again.....Any more suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Suzanne, 32, California

-VLCD 1 April 4

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveahble79 View Post
    Thank you guys for your words of encouragement. I know on normal diets, 1-2 pounds per week is usual. Here I am complaining about what I lost!

@Robbi- your right, I am comparing my loss to all the advertisements of lost 30-40 lbs in 30 days! I guess I cant do that.

I will keep on keeping!!!! It is just frustrating when you are real strict with the protocol and nothing!!!!!!

thank you guys again.....Any more suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Sometimes just venting helps...so post away! Hang in there you will lose! I went outside and sat in the sun for a bit...it's amazing just how much better a little vitamin D can make you feel.
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

R/P/M
    R5/P3/SubQ
    Blog Entries
    You're doing good! I'm on vlcd 23 and have lost 10.8 (-0.469/day) and get bummed. But then I remind myself that I'm losing more than I could without hcg and I'm not so bummed anymore. It's hard but stick with protocol, really examine everything you're doing that might be hindering your losses (makeup, lotion, hair products, etc) and keep chugging along!

R5P3
    At Goal!!
    "Nothing tastes as good as thin!"

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    woke up this morning, down 1.2. YAY!!!!!! The only thing I really did different yesterday was I did not have an Orange. So who knows lol. Thank you all again for your encouragement.
    Suzanne, 32, California

-VLCD 1 April 4

Blog Entries
    Be thankful! My losses averaged .33 last round. I hope to do better this round! You're doing great

R2 Starting Weight - _________
    Height - 5'3"
    P2 LDW - _________
    P3 Start Date - _________
    P4 Start Date - _________
    Female, Age 47