Popular Pages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 800 Calorie Hcg Protocol...

R/P/M
    Started another round after a long break 02/18/11 Day 1 of 43
    You have some good advice here, follow what works for you but stick as closely to the protocol as possible for the most optimal results and outcome. I would set out to do the 500 cal limit, if in fact you are having a hard time with it and getting the correct dosage, I would then add an extra piece of protein. Of course I am no expert and I do not pretend to be, but I will say this, I DO know that we are all different and sometimes require a slight difference then the norm or others. Good Luck I know you will do well once you get going...
    This is 1 of the best WL solutions out there it takes dedication determination & faith. Started my last & final rounds broken into 2 parts. Started hhcg pellets on 7/27/11 (157.2) - 08/04/11 along w/the switch 2 hucog injec (157.4-extra load days & upcoming TOM) as of 8/28/11 (145.6 day 25 of inject + 9 days pellets = 33 total) decided 2 break on 08/30/11 (27 days inject/35 days total pellets+injections) P3 stabilizing well so far 09/11/11 weight 145-146 LIW 145.8 - update 10/09/11@141.6 LIW/LID

nix
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker16 View Post
    Thanks, this was really helpful. I found a FB group, and purchased the ebook by Sonia. I wasn't able to stay at 500, and noticed the higher calories I went - usually between 650-800, the more pounds I lost than staying closer to 500. We're all different in terms of body makeup, age, medications, psychology, etc. and it's necessary to find what works best for you.
    Very true, we are all different!

I too had to up my calories, the 500 range was not enough, so I increased my proteins and cut the Melba toast out. I do moderate weight lifting and had gotten to the point of real hunger and just didn't feel right. With the help of this site in deciphering what was going on, I up'ed the proteins, I am doing great now.

Bottom line is you have to get 'in tune' with your own body and tweak it out until it works.

R/P/M
    Round million: VLCD starts Monday
    people do great on the 800. I can't do it because at 500 i control myself to stay there and do it, and at 800 i just FEEL like eating EVERYTHING IN SIGHT. no control.

the only real difference is 3 egg whites for breakfast (keep in mind some people stall/gain on eggs), a small salad with each meal, and the only veggies you can have are GREEN.

oh and then they want you to get pumped up on all kinds of vitamins that miss sonia e russell advertises and sells.
    one reason i will never buy into anything she says, plus the fact tht she took a protocol theat she created with other people, changed a few things to avoid copyright infringement and monopolized it.

now there are just as many Sonia NAZIS out there as Dr. S NAZIS! and I'll probably get grilled by them for posting this.
    BUT, I trust Dr. Simeons a shitload more, and he's not getting paid tons of money.

NTM. Original protocol says NO VITAMINS.

Although. For those using "hhcg" I would reccommend vitamins because personally (and I've tried it) there's a big placebo effect and you can tell the signs of starvation (coldness, hairloss, heart issues, etc - I've experienced all of these when i was using hhcg). People aren't going to stop using hhcg, but you should realize real RX hcg is safer and you CAN take it orally, just like hhcg. maybe its just a laziness - not wanting to mix your own?

Anyways, if I want to add calories, I usually just add extra veggies or maybe have 150g meat instead of 100g.
    Been there, done that, gained it back, and here for good this time.

R/P/M
    1st time, oral

What am I taking

I ordered HCG from HCG Trimph. Are these drops REALLY the hormone? I feel the feint burn from the alcohol when I place them under my tougue.
    I have read about people needind to get the amount correct, I have been on this for 3 days now and am HUNGRY often. I find ,yself eating a couple extra slices of melba toast, I can have one and drink a bunch of water of coffee and it expands so I feel not hungry for a little bit. Any suggestions?

I wanted to share my experience in that I also add extra protein. I have a 3.5 ounce portion of protein in the morning and a few ounces before I go to bed. In fact, no protein from dinner time until lunch is too long, your body will be using the fat in your bloodstream, true. But it will also go after the protein in your muscles and organs because fat cannot replace protein. The reason for the 3.5 ounce portion is...well thats about 20 grams of protein and your body won't be able to use up more than 20 grams in 3-4 hours time, whatever is leftover will be excess calories. Stick with the 3.5 ounce portion and just have a few extra servings spaced 3.4-4 hours apart, it's really all about timing. I want to retain the muscle mass that I have worked so hard for in the gym. I am not working out during my diet but I know what my body needs. I should also mention that protein is a diuretic, the more you eat the more fluid you lose, and protein digestion actually burns a great many calories, what is left over goes to maintain most of the various tissues and muscles in your body, feed amino acids to your brain and nerves, and keep your hair from falling out just to name a few....
    call me Lauralewease......

our family business

www.kemperdrywall.org

My opinion is that if you are not using the real HCG, then you are most likely wasting your time and money. If you use real HCG sublingual or shots, you will not be so hungry. I think that the first few days can be a challenge for many people but the HCG really does help with the hunger.
    call me Lauralewease......

our family business

www.kemperdrywall.org

800 Calorie HCG

There is a new 800 Calorie protocol that has been developed. It was done in a 3 year clinical study and it has seen very similar success, while allowing more exercise. This makes it better for men, especially ones that exert a lot of energy at work, etc.

You can learn more at http://www.800caloriehcg.com

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    I'm about to start on an 800 cal protocol when I drops. I've lost almost 8 lbs this first week on the 500 cals, but worried that being away from home wasn't good in terms that it was harder to eat and I slightly cheated (also due to the Jewish holiday)... I'm getting back on track immediately. Luckily I wasn't a horrible cheater and I am hoping tomorrow morning when I weigh, I won't be up... We shall see. Glad I found this forum about 800 cals. I was only doing a 23 day cycle and hoping I have continued success being as I was only hoping to lose about 15-20 lbs.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]Lisa
    Maybe my life hasn't been so chaotic. It's just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
    -Liz Gilbert Eat. Pray. Love

Listen, balance, my darling, is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself.
    -Eat. Pray. Love.[/FONT]

If you decide to do the higher calorie diet. It is not really 800 calories. It is all about one extra protein and one more fruit. Some add one once extra protein for lunch and dinner. I will eat one protein and one fruit for breakfast.

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    What I did today was added a little extra protein at dinner after my workout. We'll see how that pans out in the AM. My dinner veggie was cabbage. Hope it didn't bloat me.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]Lisa
    Maybe my life hasn't been so chaotic. It's just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
    -Liz Gilbert Eat. Pray. Love

Listen, balance, my darling, is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself.
    -Eat. Pray. Love.[/FONT]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast