Can we have air popped popcorn?
    Peace, Love, Happiness,
    Yellowbug

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    In P4 you can have it. No other time. :-(
    Colleen
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R4 P4 Homeopathic drops
    Thanks grammy, I am craving that and oatmeal big time...so I was hoping I could since it was air popped but O well I guess I will just have to eat some on my load days before I start my next round. thank you!
    Peace, Love, Happiness,
    Yellowbug

OMG! Yellowbug! I had a hand full of airpopped popcorn yesterday.. My daughter has those 100 calorie packs she pops and shares them with our parrot and I took about 10-12 and shoved them on my pie-hole before I knew what I had done.. yumm but I think I will be paying for that and the soy nuts tomorrow watch my numbers be like 5 pounds up right befor I am trying to load for my next round .. darn pop corn smelled so good.. Naughty naughty. I have been bad the last couple days with the stress eating.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 Homeopathic drops
    Hashi~~you will be ok! Stay positive and try to be good...when are your load days? I am ready for mine! I need that structure and want to loose the last 25lbs that would be awsome before summer...Stay strong!!!!
    Peace, Love, Happiness,
    Yellowbug

Yellow... I will be loading May 15/16.. I know, I know it is a couple days shy of 3weeks in P3, but I gotta load on the weekend and I wont want to wait another week. Yup I gotta be ready for that Red Dress on July 4th.. I got losing on my mind.. love that P2 structure!! If I can get to 215-220 it would be awesome!! hope I am not being unrealistic.. Thanks for the Pep talk Yellow,its Just what hungry- Hashi needed!! I wanna be the incredible shrinking hashi again!!
    when are you loading?

R/P/M
    R4 P4 Homeopathic drops
    My load days will be the 15/16 and I am ready...I like P2 as well but I just want to loose that other 20-25 and I will be so happy! You can do it!!! Your are not being unrealistic if you are determined you can do it! We will work together and keep each others head on straight so that you can get in your Red Dress and I can loose before summer! =) So exciting to seee the new results I am so ready I am like come on come on hurry up 15/16 I am ready to start this wonderful voyage! Stay strong and you will be shrinking hashi again soon!!!
    Peace, Love, Happiness,
    Yellowbug

Great Yellow!!.. we will be a force to be reckoned with.. We will kick P2 butt together..

unfortunately I will still need a couple more rounds but, I will blow peoples mind walking in to that gathering and they see me 60-70pounds smaller then when they saw me in march.. Haaaa booyaaa!