Popular Pages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol and P2?

anyone know which alcohols have very little calories? Like Vodka? I don't know what happened but in the past I would go literally years without a drink then this last round I tried a drink in P3 and I have been craving it ever since. Any ideas? I found the atkins alcohol mixers site and that was cool but I wonder which alcohols if any have minimal calories.

P4 R3

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    many drink vodka on P3 without a problem. all liquor is approx the same in terms of calories.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I just read dr s again and to me I see him say some patients drink alcohol occasionally but can't drink as much and normally do not even want alcohol while on P2. But, other than his drink only directions section it seems like an occasional drink would be ok. No stall. I know Vodka has no carbs but 220 calories so that is where the problem may lie in drinnking on P2.

P4 R3

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    alcohol is metabolized first, before protein, fat or carbs. so the calories from that would allow the calories from your other foods to be stored, rather than burned.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I have had alcohol on P2 and my results are always the same. The day after drinking I lose and then the day after that, I gain back to my original weight before drinking. So, I see it as wasting 2 days in P2, BUT on the other hand, I had fun and enjoyed myself.

I've had wine before and hard liquor before and the results are the same for me. I would suggest mixing any hard liquor with mineral water or diet soda and if it's wine, stick to the white wines (less calories than the red). Also, if you can, figure out how many drinks you are going to have before you get there and google the calories. It's pretty high.

AND, as already mentioned, it doesn't take much to get a buzz while on the low calorie diet of HCG. If I drink wine, I can only have about 2 glasses. The hard liquor I stay away from now. Woke up to a nasty headache so it was soooo not worth it.
    R0 Starting Weight 158
    R1 LDW 133.6 - Lost 24.4
    R2 LDW 127.0 - Lost 10.8
    After 3 Weeks P3: 127.4
    After 3 weeks P4: 127.8
    Maintaining 2-3# over LDW.

ok I think I am going to try I found Bacardi cocnut rum at is 65 cal and 5.2 carbs. I didn't have my 2nd fruit which was going to be an orange which 85 calories 21 carbs what do you think?

P4 R3

Since straight hard rum has no carbs, I'd have to guess that sugar is in this drink you mentioned. If it does have sugar then it's not the best choice. Just my opinion but if you're going to drink, stay away from the sugar ones.
    R0 Starting Weight 158
    R1 LDW 133.6 - Lost 24.4
    R2 LDW 127.0 - Lost 10.8
    After 3 Weeks P3: 127.4
    After 3 weeks P4: 127.8
    Maintaining 2-3# over LDW.

R/P/M
    R3 P2 SubQ
    Not coconut!!!!! So sugary! Most hard liquors have about 64 calories per shot. Rum is a good choice, but not coconut, spiced rum, or really anything flavored. My first round of P2 I drank parrot bay which is coconut rum. I didn't eat that day to make up for it but still gained 3 pounds! Horrible... I'm also pretty sensitive and have to stick very close to protocol though. I realize your in P3 so it's a bit different but i really recommend you stay away from things that have that much sugar! Good luck to all of you who try and happy losses!
    I Can Do Anything For 40 Days!!!

R/P/M
    Loading 10/3 &10/4 Drops
    The clear rum, like Bacardi and diet coke has no calories, no carbs and is about 75-100 calories. Sugar is a carb, there's no sugar in this particular rum. It was my go-to drink when I was a PT and had to keep a low boy fat.

I think it's a safer choice than wine on P2. I love my wine and intend to have a glass with steak on P3. Other than that, it's just not worth it on P2, I have a job to do. We had a cookout here and I kept filling my wine glass with Black Cherry/Truvia Koolaid to appear I had a glass. No one caught on.
    Loading 10/3 and 10/4
    Load Day 2: 158.2
    P2W1: -6.8
    P2W2: -6.4
    P2W3: -2.8 (2 lbs lost after opening new drops,a 6 day stall)
    LDW: 141.0 My days are VLCDs
    12/3: 137.0
    12/20: 137.6
    1/13: 140.0
    2/7: 142.0
    2/21: 132.0 after hysterectomy. Please ladies, if you have uterine fibroids consult your doctor before you go on this diet.
    6/15: 131.somethingeranother

The barcadi coconut rum has 2 g sugar and 5.2 g carbs. I did try 1.5 oz. I had 2 oz poured but I just didn't feel like finishing it, weird but I was satisfied more than enough with the 1.5 I had a 1.8 loss today so I plan on drinking extra water today and will see what happens tomorrow I will let you know in case others try this. I am not on P3 I am in P2. I also have to stick to protocol pretty heftily. (if that's a word)

P4 R3