Popular Pages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone drinking diet coke? Please say I can have one!

Is anyone drinking diet coke? Please say I can have one!

Ok, I cheated last night and I'm back in track today but I'd kill for a diet coke. Will that ruin everything? Does anyone drink them without a problem
    on this diet?

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    one will make you want another, etc.

The sweetness will cause cravings.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    I started this protocol in March 2009....my last diet coke was mid Feb 2009.....I have not had a single soda drink since. You will feel so much better if you give all of them up for good. The chemicals are very hard on your metabolism...and it is said all diet sodas make you fatter.

But does the diet coke in and of itself keep you from losing? I'm so close to breaking down and pigging out and a diet coke would be my compromise at this point. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm having a hard time with cravings 3 weeks in!

R/P/M
    R4 - Clean up....
    Blog Entries
    Try some Perrier with chocolate Stevia or a Zevia.
    ~Meridith~

1/1/10 - 197 pounds
    Lowest 146.2
    R4 - Start 9/10/11

OK, OK, I made an update thread--http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-thread-29977/

What's zevia? Cam someone answer whether the diet coke stops you from losing? I know it's not good for you.. Not the question. I don't even drink them normally. Trying to not pig out!

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    Quote Originally Posted by krankyjon View Post
    But does the diet coke in and of itself keep you from losing? I'm so close to breaking down and pigging out and a diet coke would be my compromise at this point. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm having a hard time with cravings 3 weeks in!
    I am pretty sure the diet coke will have negative affects and drinking one will just make the next 3 days harder trying to get it out of your system. I an beginning week 5 and ending week 3 thru 4 were the ultimate hardest as far as sugar cravings and I am not a sweet tooth person. A diet coke is probably the WORST thing you could cheat on with all the crap that is in diet soda's.

You are already so far in, try your hardest to not cheat! If you have a negative effect it will set you back days of hard work!
    Jessica

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    diet coke will trigger other cravings....so it won't stop you from losing per se...but it will awaken all kinds of other cravings. That is the answer to the question you wanted answered. No...by itself, it wont probably affect your losses. But if you give into the cravings it causes, THAT will affect your losses.

R/P/M
    R4 - Clean up....
    Blog Entries
    Zevia is a stevia sweetened caffeine free soda. I get it at Kroger.
    ~Meridith~

1/1/10 - 197 pounds
    Lowest 146.2
    R4 - Start 9/10/11

OK, OK, I made an update thread--http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-thread-29977/

R/P/M
    round 2/ phase 3/ sublingual drops
    During my first round I caved and had a diet coke. For me, it was either a diet coke or a candy bar. So, I chose the diet coke. I didn't gain nor did I loose. If you have one make sure to drink lots of water afterwards to help with bloating from the coke.

It is best to just not have one at all, but I totally understand how you feel.
    Original Weight 171.8
    Round 1 LDW-148.2
    Round 2 LDW-135.2
    Stabilized at 136.6-137.4
    P4 and life- Here I come!!!!
    Pregnant with Child #2
    Post preg weight 174.6
    Round 1-ended at 151
    Round 2 after load-155

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast