Popular Pages

Thread: Apple day - drink more water or less water?

R/P/M
    R2/P2 - Meridian hHCG pellets

Apple day - drink more water or less water?

Okay, it's too late now, because I'm just finishing up my apple day and drank lots of water.

Perusing this forum on the subject, I find some posts that say we need to increase our water consumption, and others that say we should minimize it as much as possible.

Which is it?
    Jennifer

R1 - 170 to 150
    gained 5 pounds - 155
    R2P2 - gained 3 pounds loading
    R2P2D2 - 155.5

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    In Pounds and Inches an apple day is done with minimal water. Only sips to quench the thirst.

"An apple-day begins at lunch and continues until just before lunch of the following day. The patients are given six large apples and are told to eat one whenever they feel the desire though six apples is the maximum allowed. During an apple-day no other food or liquids except plain water are allowed and of water they may only drink just enough to quench an uncomfortable thirst if eating an apple still leaves them thirsty. Most patients feel no need for water and are quite happy with their six apples. Needless to say, an apple-day may never be given on the day on which there is no injection. The apple-day produces a gratifying loss of weight on the following day, chiefly due to the elimination of water. This water is not regained when the patients resume their normal 500-Calorie diet at lunch, and on the following days they continue to lose weight satisfactorily."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    Thanks Beth!

Naughty me has not read Pounds and Inches, though I neither drank too little nor too much, but just drank my "regular" amount, which I don't count, but this particular day, maybe 4 or 5 medium-sh sized (maybe 12 oz glasses) glasses of water. And I only ate my apples throughout this day, from morning til night.

Ah well, hopefully I will still see a loss - I've read so many varying ways, and successes (and not successes) doing it both ways.....
    Jennifer

R1 - 170 to 150
    gained 5 pounds - 155
    R2P2D2 - 155.5

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    apple days are for dumping water weight, which is why you're to restrict your water. i don't recommend them at all, actually- they are only psychological and don't affect your losses by the end of the round.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    Okay, thanks!

It's only about 8:30pm here, so I will just try to restrict my water from here on out, even though there's not a whole lot left to the day....
    Jennifer

R1 - 170 to 150
    gained 5 pounds - 155
    R2P2D2 - 155.5