Popular Pages

Thread: Bare Mineral Make-up question

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops

Bare Mineral Make-up question

I used this makeup, but I have a question about the prime time primer. It says oil free and I dont see anything bad...do you?

My face is so dry now that I had to quit using my conditioner, I need something!

bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:
    Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Silica, Magnesium Silicate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.
    Last edited by heyitsme; January 30th, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
    Load weight 177.4 LDW 153.2 (-24.2)
    stabilizing at 155.4 average (-22.2)

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Usually anything by bare minerals is OK...the only thing I see in this is vit E...but I'm assuming it is a dry version. Also, you can use neutrogena products that are oil free for a moisturizer for your face. I get dry skin too...and they work wonders for me. Barb

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvKats View Post
    Usually anything by bare minerals is OK...the only thing I see in this is vit E...but I'm assuming it is a dry version. Also, you can use neutrogena products that are oil free for a moisturizer for your face. I get dry skin too...and they work wonders for me. Barb
    But not the bare minerals moisturizer right? I was bummed to see so many oils in it for P2..I love it.

Water (Aqua) Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cocoglycerides, Jojoba Esters, Behenyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Soil Minerals, Propanediol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids, Honey, Panthenol, Sucrose Cocoate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Punica Granatum Sterols, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Trehalose, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acacia Dealbata Flower/Stem Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matracaria) Flower Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Leaf/Stem Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Carbomer, Dehydroacetic Acide, Butylene Glycol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum

R/P/M
    R3/ P4/pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvKats View Post
    i don't use the primer because of the vit e in it. the primer is a silicone-y liquid not a powder so they may use the oil. i haven't used anything on my face yet and it is pretty dry- I do sleep with a humidfier in my face and that helps a little.
    I haven't checked out neutrogena yet but i will but so far most of the oil free products i've looked into have some sort of fat or triglyceride in them.

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    I use the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer as well... I love it on P2.
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    barbig, good point about the liquid bare minerals product. My comment about anything by them being OK was aimed at their dry products....foundation, eye makeup, blush and bronzer. For moisturizer, I would try the neutrogena.....it is oil free and very p2 friendly.

R/P/M
    R2 / P1 / Hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by barblg View Post
    i don't use the primer because of the vit e in it. the primer is a silicone-y liquid not a powder so they may use the oil. i haven't used anything on my face yet and it is pretty dry- I do sleep with a humidfier in my face and that helps a little.
    I haven't checked out neutrogena yet but i will but so far most of the oil free products i've looked into have some sort of fat or triglyceride in them.
    The primer I found out is oil free, so the vitamin e must be dry. I had the alba oil-free moisturizer which I loved and didn't see it on the box, but the website said it had shea butter.

Bare Minerals Bronzer

I have the same question regarding my bare minerals bronzer. It has mineral oil and jojoba seed oil. Are those HCG safe?

So the Baremineral moisturizure is ok what about for my lips they hurt.