Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blew It, Now What?

Hi I went away this weekend and blew the diet, not TOO badly but what do I do now? I don't have to start all over again, do I?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    you're on P2? you don't have to start over- just jump right back on the 500 calories. drink lots of water. but you can expect to not lose (or even gain) for a few days. we've all been there!
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    cobweb, it happens to us all. Once you do it, you learn the consequences and are less likely to do it again. generally you see a couple of pound gain, and a 2 to 4 day stall....but then you will start to lose again...oh, and you can expect a whomp from mikkydee too .

Get back on the horse and don't beat yourself up!! Barb
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

R/P/M
    Homeopathic HCG, Loading 8/28/2013 n to start the HCG diet Sept1st.
    Okay so I blew it...BIG TIME... Went out of town, got stuck for a couple of days, so ate everything out of stress (excuses, excuses, lol). Gained 6 lbs and now I'm disgusted with myself (day 21 P2 and half way done, also didn't take hcg last 3 days...uggghhh). Should I reload and finish or continue with the 500 calorie diet..., I know, I know, I'm an idiot.. Don't go out of town when on this diet... Any help would be much appreciated, I don't wanna get fatter!!.. lol!

[/url]

Just pick back up where you left off. You will stall for a few days but hten you will start losing again. Just start back on 500 calories and drink lots of water. You will be fine. Dont beat yourself up. You just cost yourself a few days of losses--I am sure you are kicking yourself enough over it. Just forgive yourself and keep on trucking!!!!

R/P/M
    R4 VLD2 Injection
    It's a new day, just get back and don't look back, well except for your accomplishments. You'll both do good.

R/P/M
    HHCG
    Mikkydee: Some serious whomping is required here.

R/P/M
    Thanks everyone, TOM was here during those days, so I'll just pick right up and do my 500 calorie days and I'm sure I wont cheat, ever ever ever again...lol!! Thank you for all the help...

[/url]

R/P/M
    Great news... I lost those 6 pounds, I started it again and the next morning the lbs were melting off, no stalling.. yea!!... I'm never ever cheating again, well... 2morrow is my birthday, what should I do? Is an outback steak and brocolli gonna mess me up real bad?

[/url]

Happy Birthday islgrls!
    and WOOT for your bounce-back on the scales!

Call Outback ahead of time to ask for what you need specifically. I have found many restaurants to be quite accomadating if they know I am coming. My favorite standby - that is pretty goof-proof for the chef - is plain shrimp on a bed of lettuce. Lemon on the side too. I tend to be cautious with eating cooked food anywhere but home.

Keep it up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast