Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone used any face/body lotions while on HCG?

R/P/M
    R1P2

Has anyone used any face/body lotions while on HCG?

I was wondering what kind of products did you use while on HCG? it says you can't have anything on your face except mineral makeup. My face is really dry and so is my body because where i live it's really cold. What kind of lotions do you recommend? and when you did use these products did it make a big difference?

R/P/M
    Loading October 2 & 3
    I just use my regular stuff. I haven't changed that part yet and I have lost 14lbs. I guess try to use stuff that doesn't have oil in it. I haven't really worried about that part yet. My thoughts are the whole point is to feel good and look good. You don't want your face to start to hurt from being so dry.
    Sorry, I can't help! Maybe someone else knows what to use.
    BRANDI

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, Sub-lingual
    What you want to watch out for in facial products is oil and glycerin (which is a sugar, FYI). I know that there are a few oil-free moisturizers out on the market, and that people on these forums have used them with success.

What I did was to use 100% Aloe Vera Jelly.

My hands, even with the jelly, were very dry during the whole protocol. I'm on P3D3 and already my hands are no longer dry and chapped looking, so be assured that the dry skin is temporary.

R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, back on hcg
    I used my normal Curel lotion, and all my regular makeup. I use a cream-to-powder foundation. I did switch to Carmex lip balm, and like it much better than Chapstick.

R/P/M
    P3 as of November 2, 2010...just in time to get to P4 by Thanksgiving!
    I was already using mineral makeup, but I haven't changed any of my lotions. I've been using my same eye cream the whole time, and I use a Lubriderm lotion on my hands. I don't moisturize the rest of my body, though, so I think the minimal amount of eye cream and hand lotion I've been using doesn't slow me down--at least not perceptibly.
    108 days on HCG (July 15-November 1). P3 November 2-24. P4 beginning Thanksgiving Day 2010!
    LIW: 128.0
    Height: 5'4"

R/P/M
    FMD W3/P2/D2
    I use baby oil prior to drying off out of the shower, oil free nutrigena facial cream, bare minerals makeup. I used to use head and shoulders shampoo, but this last one I bought has oil in it and since I leave it in for a few minutes it totally stalled me. So I switched to suave.

R/P/M
    R2P2/Injections
    I tried to switch and since I am already naturally dry my whole face was peeling. I work in cosmetics and since my face is kinda the selling feature to my job I couldnt look like I had been sunburned anymore and actually had to use a balm not a cream. I dont know if it stalled me or the the latte did but something did this morning. Last round i used Clinique Moisture surge with out a problem or their oil free Superdefence....each are about $40 tho.

R/P/M
    R2P2
    Blog Entries
    I thought glycerin was ok as an ingredient? I just ditched my deodorant because I realized it has castor oil in it. I am just using baby powder now. I bought some Nivea COQ10 lotion yesterday because I couldn't stand how flaky and ashy my hands look. I lost 1.4 since yesterday, but if glycerin is not ok I won't be using that lotion again. It has glycerin and mineral oil.

i am using mineral make up, neutrogena oil-free moisturiser for face and body.

R/P/M
    R3P3 Rx sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Interesting-
    I used a glycerin soap my entire first 2 rounds...and banished 65 lbs.
    I didn't think we could *consume* glycerin-it is an inactive ingredient in lots of things.
    Wish there was a definitive answer?
    fashion your life as a garland of beautiful deeds~buddha

R2P3 09/07/10 LDW 167.2; started R3P2 01/11/10 load day 1; highest load weight 176.8. LDW 02/09 158.6
    I. Love. Bacon.
    For first time iHerb.com orders use code BEK202 and save $5!
    Italy Pictures!!!
    GO BUTLER! Who let the Dawgs out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast