Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Where can I buy HCG INJECTIONS Cheap?***

Exclamation ***Where can I buy HCG INJECTIONS Cheap?***

Hey everyone,

I'm a mother and a bit of a bargain shopper. My doctors office has agreed to monitor me on the Hcg diet because the clinic here in Michigan wants over $700 and another $30 for shipping as well as the cost to even see a doctor. To me that seems like a scam, and a bit much because I've seen places in other states do it a lot cheaper and offer payment plan..this place doesn't. So I asked my doctors office if they would monitor me on the diet and luckily my doctor agreed. I was wondering where I could buy the Hcg injections for a relatively cheap price 100-140? You can reach me at [email protected]com or you can just reply. Thanks so much
    R1 Rx Drops
    Starting weight 208
    Goal Weight 150

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    If they will monitor you, why won't the dr go ahead and write you a prescription?

There are several places listed in the where to buy section of the newcomers forum.

I'm not sure why he won't when I asked him he said something about he can't because something about FDA? when I looked FDA approved the drug, but not for weight loss. I don't understand how that can be since there are so many clinics are there. Can you post me the links to threads please?
    R1 Rx Drops
    Starting weight 208
    Goal Weight 150

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    That's not true. Just go to the forum link and look. That's what I would have to do to get you the link and you need to learn to navigate your way around. It will help you in the long run if you start to learn your way around.

What isnt true Hcg not being or being approved? And I did look at the thread and didnt find anything....
    R1 Rx Drops
    Starting weight 208
    Goal Weight 150

Nvm I finally found it
    R1 Rx Drops
    Starting weight 208
    Goal Weight 150

R/P/M
    R1
    This is where I got mine from. http://www.safemeds4all.com/product-...tion)/442.html. I got the 5000 iu size of Ovidac freeze dried. The more you buy the cheaper it is. The first order you get 5% off and the second order you get 10% off. They offer free shipping. I used paypal to pay so no worry giving someone my credit info. They walked me through the process over the phone. They were very nice.They shipped the very next day. This is the cheapest I have found. You will see Escrow offer a 30 "coupon", but they charge 25.00 to ship so not a good deal. Good Luck!!

R/P/M
    Round 4 HCG rx hucog
    I got mine from www.escrowrefills.com and you don't need a prescription but they have their doctor write one for you after a simple review.
    It cost me around $160 with the 43 day kit and it arrived in 8 days! heres a code if to order CID296376
    1/6/14 R4 start weight 172lbs
    Load day 1 & 2= 173.5lbs gained 1.5lbs
    VLCD week 1 - 5.5 lbs
    VLCD week 2 -4.5lbs
    VLCD week 3 -5.5lbs
    VLCD week 4 -4.5lbs

I think meant he can't prescribe it for weight loss. It doesn't make sense to me either.
    I'm having a hard time finding a doctor that will prescribe it to me so my insurance can pay instead of me paying out of pocket. If anyone is from Michigan (Grand Rapids area) and knows of a doctor that will RX Hcg and is accepting new patients please let me know

Thank you pinklynn and britgirl!
    R1 Rx Drops
    Starting weight 208
    Goal Weight 150

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast