Popular Pages

Thread: Chick Fil A

I took my kids to chick fil a today. I had a spicy grilled chicken sandwich without the bun or cheese. So basically I had a piece of spicy grilled chicken with lettuce and tomatoe. I also had a diet lemonade. I found the calories for the diet lemonade but can't find the calories for the chicken. Any ideas?
    enjoying the journey of finding myself again....

are you on P2 or P3?

I would risk NOTHING on P2- grills have oil on them, if P3 then calories is not an issue.
    Hoping for the best for you
    L

My concern is if they marinated that chicken in something or used oil to grill it. Also, it will be hard to tell what did it if you stall or gain because the diet lemonade was a big no no too. It is not sweetened with stevia or sweet and low, which are the only sweeteners allowed on p2. The chemicals in the other sweeteners may cause you to retain water. They can also aggrivate carb cravings. A better choice would have been unsweetened tea with lemon and your own stevia or sweet n low

My concern is if they marinated that chicken in something or used oil to grill it. Also, it will be hard to tell what did it if you stall or gain because the diet lemonade was a big no no too. It is not sweetened with stevia or sweet and low, which are the only sweeteners allowed on p2. The chemicals in the other sweeteners may cause you to retain water. They can also aggrivate carb cravings. A better choice would have been unsweetened tea with lemon and your own stevia or sweet n low

Sorry, trying to post from my phone. That said, I'm hoping for the best. Maybe you will get away with it

okay well i stayed at 500 calories yesterday but did not lose today. I think you were right about the lemonade. I looked it up and it had only 30 calories but 11 carbs. It was made with splenda. The chicken breast only had 100 calories. I will just drink extra water today!
    enjoying the journey of finding myself again....

don't stress. sometimes you are put in those situations, and it's about making the best of what you have, which you definitely DID! I travel a lot for work and have a lot of dinners out with clients and sometimes there's nothing I can really eat, but I pick the best thing and move on! I have lost between 32-36 pounds (in P3, so my weight keeps moving around) doing a lot of what you did in P2. You will learn quickly if it works or not.

Just do the best you can with the situation you're in!

Well, Thank God you didn't stall! Hopefully the loss picks up again tomorrow! : )

I'm on R1P2VLCD22 - I've had a couple of grilled chicken salads from there and didn't have any problems with it. I picked out the carrots and cheese, threw out the croutons and sunflower seeds and used a little Braggs on it. I wouldn't recommend doing this often - when I did it we had been running errands and stopped on the way home. I try not to eat after 7 and we were pushing it. My bet is on the drink.

R/P/M
    R3P2 subq
    I have eaten a couple of times lately at Chick-Fil-A and have asked for the Garden salad w/out any carrots or cheese or croutons on it. They have been great about making one up special for me. Dressings are not "legal" so I just ask for extra slices of lemon and sprinkle sweetener over the salad and squeeze the lemon over - - it tastes great! I have them add the grilled chicken and it's great! They also have a brochure with nutrition info that you can check on the calories/fat etc with. They are my go-to place at the mall now!
    "SUCCESS IS NOT THE GOAL, IT IS THE PROCESS"!