Popular Pages

Thread: Coconut Water?

R/P/M
    R?/P2/hHCG
    Blog Entries

Coconut Water?

I've got some Coconut Water that I was thinking of drinking before doing any work-outs during P2. Problem is, I'm not sure if it's okay to take or not. I know, it's not in the protocol. I get that. Was wondering if anyone has taken Coconut Water during P2 and what was the outcome? Did they see a difference in losses? Did they stall? Did they gain? Just curious. Thanks!
    Angie

Lesson learned from falling off the wagon: Being sick is NOT an excuse to eat whatever you feel like.

LDW: 134.0 lbs
    Total lost in R3: 27.2 lbs

P3 begins on Wednesday, February 22nd!!!!

IMO coconut water is better than regular water. But it has to be from a natural source. The best brand is vitacoco. Only 80 calories per small bottle I believe. I get them at Costco. However I have not drank any on p2. It might be ok but who knows. Everyone is different.

R/P/M
    R4/P3
    Hi, Angie! Not sure about the coconut water, but I've thought about it myself. I've been majorly rogue on my last p2, tho. You could always try and see. How was loading and how are you doing your first week?
    Mommy to 7, ages 2 years through 14 years and step-mommy to two more

Round 1:
    10/2/10 186 lbs.
    LDW 162.3
    12/21/10 156.6

Round 2:
    1/1/11 155.2 (preload weight)
    1/3/11 161.2 (load weight)
    2/19/11 136.0 (LDW)

Round 3: p2d1: 165
    12/11/12 LDW: 136

Round 4: p2d1 1/25/13
    P3D1 126.4

Round 5: finished at 142

R/P/M
    R?/P2/hHCG
    Blog Entries
    3XL, I know what you mean, I'm scared to try it on P2 too.

Tmott24, I'm doing okay. My load days were good, but filling. I've had some pregnancy symptoms, like nausea, which I didn't have with hHCG last round. I'm taking 166, like you recommended and I'm not hungry, so I think my dose is okay. I crave things though, like almonds, cocoa crack, FFF, and Jay Robb shakes. I can't wait for P3!

I lost 1.8 yesterday, which was my VLCD1. Comparatively, I lost 2 lbs on VLCD1 last round, so, I'm happy. Oh, I gained 4.6 during my load days, so I've got a bit to go.

How are you doing? How's P3 treating you? Too much FFF? I really do love that stuff.

I think I'll try the coconut water, but it won't be until Saturday...I'll let you know how it goes.
    Angie

Lesson learned from falling off the wagon: Being sick is NOT an excuse to eat whatever you feel like.

LDW: 134.0 lbs
    Total lost in R3: 27.2 lbs

P3 begins on Wednesday, February 22nd!!!!