Popular Pages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycling on HCG

Cycling on HCG

I think there are right and wrong ways to cycle and alot of protocols do not allow this, I think there are alot of questions regarding this and it sure seems to work for alot of people.

On the original hCG diet protocol Dr. Simeons calls for cycling your hCG weight loss, then doubling the off weeks as you move forward. People are not very patient today and when you are motivated to lose weight you want to lose weight quickly as the hCG diet protocol promises.

I call it Hippy-chic Lbrace0317's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    I'm in my first p3 and am planning on cycling. I think you really have to pay attention to your body. Luckily this diet does show very physically when we are doing something your body doesn't like. i.e... some people can gain 2lbs from eggs/dairy/nuts overnight. everyone is going to have to tweak the diet to how it best suits them. yes it is true that some people just dive right in and get overzealous and motivated but other people don't want to do p4 because they don't want to detox from sugar and carb addiction again. I for one plan on using stevia and xylitol for the rest of my life, my man will just have to get used to the "no sugar in the house" rule.
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

I have been cycling since January and to be quite honest it has NOTHING to do with getting there "quicker"

For me it has everything to do with listening to MY body and knowing my limitations as well as what works for me.

I can guarantee that you do NOT lose any faster while cycling....but you are extremely consistent during your losses and healthy.

Just for the record I have lost close to 70lbs.

Jenni

R/P/M
    HHCG, Rogue, Cycler, 4 short rounds to lose 70+ pounds June-Oct 2010,Still stable Dec 2011
    I have cycled since I began with hhcg at the beginning of the summer. I broke the rule of doing P4 in my first round. I have stabilized easily under LDW in each of 3 rounds, and am at day 8 of my 4th round. I have lost 46.9 pounds and 32.5 inches since the first week of June. I LOVE CYCLING! It gives me an emotional boost, always knowing that another finish line is looming near, and I can stay motivated much more this way. I will do one last very strict P3 and then P4 when I am at my goal weight. I know cycling is not for everyone, but it has been a blessing for me.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/SubQ
    Can someone explain, in detail, what is "Cycling?"
    “Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.” - Anatole France

R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vegglover View Post
    I have cycled since I began with hhcg at the beginning of the summer. I broke the rule of doing P4 in my first round. I have stabilized easily under LDW in each of 3 rounds, and am at day 8 of my 4th round. I have lost 46.9 pounds and 32.5 inches since the first week of June. I LOVE CYCLING! It gives me an emotional boost, always knowing that another finish line is looming near, and I can stay motivated much more this way. I will do one last very strict P3 and then P4 when I am at my goal weight. I know cycling is not for everyone, but it has been a blessing for me.
    How long did you do p3 before going back to p2?
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

R/P/M
    HHCG, Rogue, Cycler, 4 short rounds to lose 70+ pounds June-Oct 2010,Still stable Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbrace0317 View Post
    How long did you do p3 before going back to p2?
    Round 1---23 days of P2, 17 days of P3
    Round 2---23 days of P2, 14 days of P3
    Round 3---14 days of P2, 7 days of P3
    Round 4---currently at Day 8, lost 7.5 pounds so far

R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFloats View Post
    Can someone explain, in detail, what is "Cycling?"
    It means different things to different people but essentially it's doing shorter p3s and p4s to get back to p2 a little quicker. Some people skip doing p4 all together and do a longer p3. It's not very cut and dry. I think it's important to at least do 3 weeks of p3. Your body does need the break and you also need the reshaping that happens in p3&p4.
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vegglover View Post
    Round 1---23 days of P2, 17 days of P3
    Round 2---23 days of P2, 14 days of P3
    Round 3---14 days of P2, 7 days of P3
    Round 4---currently at Day 8, lost 7.5 pounds so far
    Did you stabilize pretty easily in p3? I really want to make sure my next round is my last round. I've read some people who cycle have a harder time losing but that doesn't seem to be the case with you. I think I have 20 more to lose.
    Lauren
    R2P2D1