Popular Pages

Thread: Dextox and colon cleansing on phase 2

Exclamation Dextox and colon cleansing on phase 2

Have any of you tried it, and would you suggest it? If so, whats the best colon cleanser to use?? Would it be safe to do the cleanse on phase 2??

Thanks in advance : )

- down 6 pounds (Day 5 Phase 2/VLCD3)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/drops
    I did a entire body cleanse before starting the HCG. I bought it at GNC and not only cleansed and felt better, but lost 11 lbs. I think it cost about $39 but cleanses the kidneys, blood stream, liver and other important organs. Best part was I wasn't stuck in the bathroom for a week!

kbj
    Blog Entries
    Hey Born, I did a liver cleanse before starting hcg, and my doc & pharmacist insisted that I take both detox support and digestive enzymes while on hcg. I'm sure it helped me avoid hives and liver problems. The specific ones were: Metagenics AdvaClear and Ortho Digestzyme. I don't have any experience with just colon cleanser.

R/P/M
    Did one round of 26 day injection plan through www.hcgdietlab.com will be doing another round
    I getting ready to do a 42 day injectable round and I really need to find a great cleanse. My doctor suggested a 7 day cleanse before the diet but I don't want to go to work with stomach cramps all day and most of the cleanses out there seem to be just another laxative solution. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

R/P/M
    Did one round of 26 day injection plan through www.hcgdietlab.com will be doing another round
    Do you suggest I do the cleanse while I'm taking hcg or before?