Popular Pages

Thread: Drops are hard to measure?

R/P/M
    R1 P3 Drops Day 10 of Ph3 Down 26.8

Question Drops are hard to measure?

Some say 10 drops, some say 5-10, others say 14 drops. Confusing enough but a drop is tough to measure. Anyone have a suggestion of the recommended dosage, or possibly using a different measuring system rather than hoping you didn't squeeze too hard and get 3 drops one time?
    "Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Fat no more
    R/P/M
    Life maintaining-working off a 25lb gain. Round 6/injections
    What brand of drops are you using?
    I lost 80 lbs by 3/11/11. Maintained very well until stumble in Spring 2013, up 25lbs. Started again on round 6- vlcd1 7/25/13 want to lose 25.

R/P/M
    R7/P1/Patches
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBeingNana View Post
    Some say 10 drops, some say 5-10, others say 14 drops. Confusing enough but a drop is tough to measure. Anyone have a suggestion of the recommended dosage, or possibly using a different measuring system rather than hoping you didn't squeeze too hard and get 3 drops one time?
    Hi there! I use a hand mirror and hold it at an angle where I can see what's happening - then I squeeze very slowly and release the squeeze between drops so air can go back up and the next drop is ready - that way you only get one drop per squeeze!

I take 10 drops 3 x day and the amount can be adjusted per your simptoms of hunger...if you feel too hungry, try increasing or decreasing (sometimes decreasing actually works better than increasing, according to others who post on the homeopathic group)...but it's all unique to you and how you feel...
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
    R2: 4/2: -23.4
    R3: 6/17: -23.8
    R4: 9/20: -23.2
    R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
    R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
    R7: 5/1/13:

R/P/M
    Liketoshop, I am using a brand I purchased from the health food store, brand name is Sanavi. It is the same ingredients and strenghth as what my friend uses from her weight lost doctor and hers is Mederol, I bought the medorol for when I need more.
    "Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

R/P/M
    Ceridwin, Thanks for the tip, will try that!

Fat no more
    R/P/M
    Life maintaining-working off a 25lb gain. Round 6/injections
    I don't know much about these drops because I do the RX kind but what I would do instead of always counting huge amounts of drops is go buy a medicine dropper with milliliter or cc measurements on it and then count out 10 drops and suction it into the measured dropper and take note of what the full measurement is for 10 drops (e.g. .5 ml etc. ) and then repeat doing with the various number of drops up to your max allowed and write them down. The homeopathic drops work in that you can measure out based on your need - so you start with 10 and work up if you have hunger. Then all you need to do is take in that amount instead of always counting 10+ drops which I agree would seem like a pain.
    I lost 80 lbs by 3/11/11. Maintained very well until stumble in Spring 2013, up 25lbs. Started again on round 6- vlcd1 7/25/13 want to lose 25.

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 September 8, 2010, on Phase 2, Taking HCG Drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by liketoshopaz View Post
    I don't know much about these drops because I do the RX kind but what I would do instead of always counting huge amounts of drops is go buy a medicine dropper with milliliter or cc measurements on it and then count out 10 drops and suction it into the measured dropper and take note of what the full measurement is for 10 drops (e.g. .5 ml etc. ) and then repeat doing with the various number of drops up to your max allowed and write them down. The homeopathic drops work in that you can measure out based on your need - so you start with 10 and work up if you have hunger. Then all you need to do is take in that amount instead of always counting 10+ drops which I agree would seem like a pain.
    Now why haven't I thought of that, after 2 full rounds, and into the third round?! Hate it when I feel stupid! lol. Good idea.

R/P/M
    Great Idea....I knew there had to be an easier way. I even thought about my daughter had mylicon for the grandbaby, and as soon as she get done with her next bottle it measures .3 and .6 mils and swiping that. I know it supposed to be equivalant to about .6 mils 3 times per day. Thanks Like!