Popular Pages

Thread: Eating the same protein twice in a day?

Unhappy Eating the same protein twice in a day?

I've got a bit of a problem. Because I did stall a lot this past week and threw up my dinner twice, I got rid of the veal meatballs in tomato sauce. The problem is, my chicken hasn't defrosted yet (it's a solid block of ice even though I put it in the fridge this morning), so now I can't make anything for dinner.

I baked an 8-oz piece of tillapia in mustard, lemon juice, and parsley. I ate half of it for lunch and was going to eat the other half for lunch tomorrow, but since I can't cook my chicken and don't have money to order shrimp from my sushi place, I was wondering if it's terrible to eat the same protein for lunch and dinner. Has anyone ever tried it? Any stalls or what should I expect?
    Rogue User - I DO NOT eat on protocol!

5'8"/26 yrs old

R1: 250 - 203 = 47 lbs lost in 60 days
    R2: 193 - 176 = 17 lbs lost in 36 days

R/P/M
    R4 Break
    You can have the same protein for both lunch and dinner. Some say it creates lower losses for them...but it never has for me. Even in Pounds & Inches it states that you have the same choices for lunch and dinner. It doesn't say to choose from the remaining items.
    ~Robbi

Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

You can eat the same thing twice. People do it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbi View Post
    You can have the same protein for both lunch and dinner. Some say it creates lower losses for them...but it never has for me. Even in Pounds & Inches it states that you have the same choices for lunch and dinner. It doesn't say to choose from the remaining items.
    Oh, I didn't know that? For some reason, I don't remember where I read it, I thought that you were only allowed one type for lunch and one for dinner, that's why I was worried! I know that eating some protein is better than not eating any, which is why I'm asking LOL! Especially since I threw up dinner and felt so sick yesterday so all I ate was lunch. Thank you!
    Rogue User - I DO NOT eat on protocol!

5'8"/26 yrs old

R1: 250 - 203 = 47 lbs lost in 60 days
    R2: 193 - 176 = 17 lbs lost in 36 days

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    I can't eat alot of fish, and beef tends to stall me, so that leaves CHICKEN for the majority of my meals....day after day after day. What's that I feel under my arm? OMG!! It's a feather!!!! I'm sprouting feathers!!!! I wonder if that's a reported side effect of hcg....I better get my butt over to the medical threads and report this one.......later guys!!!! tee hee....