Popular Pages

Thread: Feeling Sick

R/P/M
    P2

Feeling Sick

Seems like every time I do HCG P2 I feel nauseous, fatigued, major diarrhea,VERY COLD and stomach cramping. Has anyone else had this and found something to make it better? I have been resting/sleeping lots. I'm on the patch and this is the ONLY round I've ever been CONSTANTLY hungry on, even within 20 mins after a meal I'm hungry. I'm chewing gum to suppress hunger and trying to stretch out my meals but I just feel so sick.
    Never waste your suffering; Eliminate that which destroys you.

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Schreiber View Post
    Seems like every time I do HCG P2 I feel nauseous, fatigued, major diarrhea,VERY COLD and stomach cramping. Has anyone else had this and found something to make it better? I have been resting/sleeping lots. I'm on the patch and this is the ONLY round I've ever been CONSTANTLY hungry on, even within 20 mins after a meal I'm hungry. I'm chewing gum to suppress hunger and trying to stretch out my meals but I just feel so sick.
    Could it be you have picked up a little "bug" that is unrelated to the diet? I would contact customer service and they will help you get to the root of the problem on being hungry and how you feel. They are very helpful. Most don't have any problems like this at all, so I would contact them.

Hope you feel better!