Popular Pages

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: FFF Day?

  1. #1

    FFF Day?

    If I use the 2% and dont add the cream will it work as a correction day? Or does it have to be Full Fat and why?
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelck22 View Post
    If I use the 2% and dont add the cream will it work as a correction day? Or does it have to be Full Fat and why?
    Thanks!
    What Phase is FFF used in? Is it P3 or P4? I can't wait until I can add Greek yogurt and hope I am able to maintain using it.




    "If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."
    -Author unknown

  3. #3
    Shakira on the inside!
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY/ NJ
    Posts
    1,119
    Blog Entries
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonball View Post
    What Phase is FFF used in? Is it P3 or P4? I can't wait until I can add Greek yogurt and hope I am able to maintain using it.
    Full Fat Fast is a form of correction day for p3. There are lots of different ones mostly including cream cheese and macadamia nuts. If you do a search, you can find them. Full Fat Fage day can also be used ...lots of us use 2% BC we can't find full fat version. Some add heavy cream to 2% to make it full fat. I never felt the need to do that although your results may be better with it. Up to you.... It will still work w 2% ...it does for me! Good luck! I have also used fff: fat free fage day in p2 to get the scale to move, but not too often...totally off protocol.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Newjulie View Post
    Full Fat Fast is a form of correction day for p3. There are lots of different ones mostly including cream cheese and macadamia nuts. If you do a search, you can find them. Full Fat Fage day can also be used ...lots of us use 2% BC we can't find full fat version. Some add heavy cream to 2% to make it full fat. I never felt the need to do that although your results may be better with it. Up to you.... It will still work w 2% ...it does for me! Good luck! I have also used fff: fat free fage day in p2 to get the scale to move, but not too often...totally off protocol.
    I can get the Full fat version. But I feel like almost 50 grams of fat (Which is what it would be with the Full Fat) is a lot for a correction day. Do I really want to be eating that much fat, and will my losses be better versus the 2%?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Beaumont, Ca.
    Posts
    100
    Remember FFF days are NOT protocol. I think most use it as an excuse to eat bad. Just my 2 cents.
    REAL HCG - Drops
    R1 - Lost 40 pounds
    R2 - Lost 30 pounds
    Start weight HCG: 365
    Original Start Weight: 450
    Height - 6' 1"
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wyuGQQA/]

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    R/P/M
    R1/P3/150 iu SQ injections
    Posts
    991
    Kelk, you are well into P4 by now, right? I am not sure about what correction days are best there; there just isn't a lot of info there. I probably would post a thread on the P4 forum, and see if you can get any responses. There is at least one very active thread there with multiple posters, so you may get some good guidance for P4 there.
    Start Date R1/ P1: 01/29/2012
    VLC#1: 1/31/2012
    Start weight: 161.4 End load 164.2
    VLCW1: - 10.4 VLCW2: -4.6 VLCW3: -1.0 VLCW4.75: -3.4 VLCW5: -3.6 VLCW6: -4.4
    Total Lost: 27.4
    LIW 136.8
    Adjusted LIW 133.0
    VLC1-3: +.2 P3W1: +2.6 P3W2: -2.4 P3W4: +1.8



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •