Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GNC drops being pulled off the market

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections

GNC drops being pulled off the market

I just got this email from Jan, who does an Hcg newsletter. Here is a portion of it- just thought I'd pass it along.

"I just got word that the Feds are taking HCG Platinum off the shelves at GNC. I called my local GNC store to find out. GNC is General Nutrition Center, a chain in the USA. I was told, that yes, they had to take their last 4 boxes off the shelf and can't sell it to anyone. She said the manufacturer is recalling it and couldn't tell me why. She said they are coming out with a new product called HCG Platinum X-30 with no HCG. Not homeopathic, so quite confusing as to the similar name. New box. You can see what is offered if you go to the GNC website. I found a few places that still have it for sale such as Ebay and Amazon, but I don't expect that will last long. I may be paranoid, but I am wondering if homeopathic HCG will be pulled everywhere. Just want to give everyone a head's up on this new development.
    I don't know much more right now. I'll let you know everything I know. Only write if you have more information, ok? I'll be glad to pass it on.
    For GNC's website--www.gnc.com-- and just type in HCG in the search box and you will pull up their 4 products. The original GNC Platinum is not there. Notice that the new HCG Platinum X-30 has no reviews. It isn't even in my local store as of today...maybe next week. The girl at GNC said not only does it not have HCG, but it is a stimulator to make your body produce HCG. I really have trouble believing that."
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Colleen posted about this also...

Here was my response..

I haven't seen the new packaging for HCG Platinum X-30. The old product had homeopathic hcg in the label and showed the dilutions. They have at least two other products that are marketed with the name HCG but are actually just amino acids. Someone was told that they pulled the old product because the new product (which they claimed would be the same formula) is now marketed with Carmen Electra on the packaging.

There's been a few threads about the NiGen Biotech drops that both GNC and Walgreens are selling. They are marketed as "The HCG Solution". It's false advertising as far as I'm concerned.

Some people are losing weight using the NiGen drops (which are just amino acids). I'm directing people away from them as much as possible. There are a few who are almost done with their round and have lost similar to hcg losses, but I'm wondering about how their P3 is going to go.

Time will tell
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    someone just sent me this link: http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/fit...iet24_ST_N.htm

they say hhcg is not recognized in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia. anyone know why?
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Shopping my closet again! susanbaz's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2/P4-SubQ Hucog, then Corion (liked hucog better)
    Blog Entries

Drops from GNC available through this link..

This came to my inbox this morning...hope it helps those looking for the drops from GNC....
    http://http://www.citydeals.com/deal...2011-azphoenix
    R1 PreLoad 117
    LIW 106.4
    P3 D21 104.4
    P4 104.2-106.6

R2
    @ LOSS OF 8 POUNDS
    LIW R1 = 106
    LIW R2 = 100.2
    Start P3 - 99.2
    Start P4 - 101.0

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Hhcg drops
    I just bought the Platinum X-30 because it was all they had. Anyone started on it already? I am out of my normal drops as of today and have to start this stuff tomorrow and I am so worried that its not going to work??

R/P/M
    R5/P2/rx HCG subq
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    I just got this email from Jan, who does an Hcg newsletter. Here is a portion of it- just thought I'd pass it along.

"I just got word that the Feds are taking HCG Platinum off the shelves at GNC. I called my local GNC store to find out. GNC is General Nutrition Center, a chain in the USA. I was told, that yes, they had to take their last 4 boxes off the shelf and can't sell it to anyone. She said the manufacturer is recalling it and couldn't tell me why. She said they are coming out with a new product called HCG Platinum X-30 with no HCG. Not homeopathic, so quite confusing as to the similar name. New box. You can see what is offered if you go to the GNC website. I found a few places that still have it for sale such as Ebay and Amazon, but I don't expect that will last long. I may be paranoid, but I am wondering if homeopathic HCG will be pulled everywhere. Just want to give everyone a head's up on this new development.
    I don't know much more right now. I'll let you know everything I know. Only write if you have more information, ok? I'll be glad to pass it on.
    For GNC's website--www.gnc.com-- and just type in HCG in the search box and you will pull up their 4 products. The original GNC Platinum is not there. Notice that the new HCG Platinum X-30 has no reviews. It isn't even in my local store as of today...maybe next week. The girl at GNC said not only does it not have HCG, but it is a stimulator to make your body produce HCG. I really have trouble believing that."
    Funny I just came across your post. I received the same email that you did on the same day. I made a post here

R/P/M
    R5/P2/rx HCG subq
    someone just sent me this link: http://www.usatoday.com/yourlife/fit...iet24_ST_N.htm

they say hhcg is not recognized in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia. anyone know why?
    I'm not sure why it's not. From my understanding Homeopathic medicines actually don't contain any medication in it all. So I assumed that at least the FDA would not go after homeopathic HCG and would try to stop the RX. According to the FDA all homeopathic medicine is nothing more than a placebo.

Maybe they know it works and they aren't making money off of it and that's whey they want it pulled off the shelves.

I am so glad that I found this site and have enjoyed reading many of your informative posts. I looked at the GNC website to see what was available. I called our local GNC and was told that The HCG Solution was in stock. However, what I bought is not exactly the same as what is on their site. The ingredients are different and the number of doses is 60 not 120 (same 1 ounce bottle) BUT it cost the same $39.99. Anyone? I am new to this and plan on starting it tomorrow................fingers crossed!

R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, back on hcg

Maybe because hcg for weight loss is off label use. Homeopathic hcg as a fertility drug may not be effective.

Homeopathic never had hCG in it and could never have hCG in it. All those companies lied about having hCG in it. They sold a product that cost pennies to produce and made millions off of the ignorance of the consumer.

Has anyone ever gone to the HPUS website? Or the FDA's? B-12, amino acids and hCG are not part of the HPUS formulary you can email them and ask. And homeopathic medication, the cure comes from the cause. There are so many violations that homeopathic hCG sellers has done it's sad.

You can only get a prescription medication in the US by a doctor if you don't have a script for it you have to get it from an online pharmacy that is not in the USA.

So somehow hundreds of thousands of people thought that by magic homeopathy could produce a prescription medication without ever having a script for it. In the USA.

Really.

NOPE.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    Colleen posted about this also...

Here was my response..

I haven't seen the new packaging for HCG Platinum X-30. The old product had homeopathic hcg in the label and showed the dilutions. They have at least two other products that are marketed with the name HCG but are actually just amino acids. Someone was told that they pulled the old product because the new product (which they claimed would be the same formula) is now marketed with Carmen Electra on the packaging.

There's been a few threads about the NiGen Biotech drops that both GNC and Walgreens are selling. They are marketed as "The HCG Solution". It's false advertising as far as I'm concerned.

Some people are losing weight using the NiGen drops (which are just amino acids). I'm directing people away from them as much as possible. There are a few who are almost done with their round and have lost similar to hcg losses, but I'm wondering about how their P3 is going to go.

Time will tell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast