My name is Tracy, and my goal was to lose 60 pounds. I started out at 205 pounds, To start, I looked at the weight charts. I could weight as much as 155 for my height. It has not been easy on dieting on your own without following a diet programs so look and tried this program where in I donít need to take "fat burner" supplements, surgerys, not requiring me to go to gyms and lastly definitely will NOT go hungry!.

At the beginning of Fat Burning System I need to adjust my eating habits, although I am not used to eating the recommended foods on the system, I didnít gave up since I paid for it and I am sure it will work for me. What I love about the program is the Foods That Burn Fat! I learned exactly which foods help "burn fat" and speed up my metabolism - without having to cut calories drastically (when you eat these foods, you can actually eat more, feel fuller and still lose fat!).

And I am in my normal weight range! I have a yellow outfit that I can now fit into which I bought to help motivate me. Right now, I am 8 pounds below my goal weight! I could not have done this without the Fat Loss Diet program here for some of you who will try this program it may not work at the beginning specially for the first weeks, but later on about 3 or 4 weeks you will notice the difference.

In the end. I am very happy with result and Iím still using it now.