Popular Pages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ha2cg - has anyone heard of this new more concentrated form of homeopathic hcg?

Question ha2cg - has anyone heard of this new more concentrated form of homeopathic hcg?

Hi everyone,
    I am a newbie altho I have done several rounds of homeopathic hcg with great success
    however I have a challenge maintaining my weight after a while so I just read about this new
    ha2cg Evolution that is supposed to be the next generation hcg and is supposed to be more potent and effective.

I just read that they say you have less hunger, less stalls and much more successful at maintaining your weight.

Has anyone heard of this or know anything about it.

Please advise. I would really like to try this for my next round I think but just wanted to see if anyone has tried it.

Thanks so much,
    Mary

R/P/M
    R3P2 Subq
    I found this link to the ingredients, I don't think it has hcg

http://getskinnyonhcg.com/uploads/ha...-nocontact.pdf
    Looking for my mini-me!
    50, 5' 2

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." -Albus Dumbledore

Jamey,
    Thank you so much, I just checked it out altho I am not much the wiser I have to say.
    I guess I will just have to try it and see if it makes a difference as I have taken other homeopathic drops and
    done the shots with success. My challenge is after the maintenance.
    What do you mean though I don't think it has hcg?

R/P/M
    R3P2 Subq
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryM View Post
    Jamey,
    Thank you so much, I just checked it out altho I am not much the wiser I have to say.
    I guess I will just have to try it and see if it makes a difference as I have taken other homeopathic drops and
    done the shots with success. My challenge is after the maintenance.
    What do you mean though I don't think it has hcg?
    The homeopathic information it gives are for amino acids from hcg. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. However, looking what it says, it looks like to me they are trying to come up with a way to market it for homeopathic hcg, without it being homeopathic hcg.
    Last edited by Jamey; August 13th, 2011 at 01:21 PM.
    Looking for my mini-me!
    50, 5' 2

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." -Albus Dumbledore

R/P/M
    R4/P3/SubInj
    Mary,
    This is just another version of homeopathic hcg, NOT the real stuff.
    It's Amino Acids with other additives.
    If you are wanting to ensure effectiveness, I would order the real stuff from one of the suggested sites.
    My opinion only.
    You could ask Grammy or one of the other experts their opinion as well.
    Gary

Round 4

gby and/or Grammy -- Where can I find the "suggested sites" to buy the real stuff.

I have gone the route of having ampoules sent to me from India or wherever through pharmacy escrow and who knows what you are really getting. I prefer to take the homeopathic drops. I have done both and get great results on the homeopathic. I will try this new hA2cg and report back how it is. Thanks for your help. Just found this forum and I love it.
    Mary

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HHCG
    Who knows what we're really getting with the drops either. I see no difference there. A lot of the drops out there are made in someone's back yard. Believe me I KNOW this because my uncle started out that way. That's how his company became so successful. He doesn't sell hcg though. DARN IT!

P2R1: 28 lbs released
    LDW: 213.4
    *I did 60 full days of P2!

Round 2 Weight: 214.1
    P2R2: 11/31

http://emilysfrugaltipsforclarkcounty.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Emilys...25346900832160

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Just an FYI...alot of companies took their HHCG drops off the market, because the FDA really cracked down on them. there is a formulary of like 25 drugs that are allowed to be marketed as homeopathic in the US....and HCG is not one of them. So,....many many companies have come up with concoctions that do not include HCG, but do include amino acids and various herbal appetite suppressants, and then they market them as better than hcg......because they cant market them as hcg without the FDA knocking on their doors. Weve seen some problems with these new hybrid meds, so proceed carefully. Hope this helps.

Ha2cg

This is a new patented product that was designed by a 25 year old Homeopathics company that sells products only to alternative practitioners. The chief medical adviser who designed it is the president of the largest MD homeopathic organization in the US. It is NOT just one of those shady new products with a group of amino acids or herbals. If you have studied the hCG molecule, you know it is made up of two very long amino acid chains. However, in the late 90s scientists published and later confirmed that only two small amino acid chains from the hCG molecule actually are active and responsible for all biological action. That company patented those actives and isolated and concentrated them into their new product ha2cg. They recently just did their first doctor training which I participated in as well as having reviewed all their materials.

I am not going to get into the debate about homeopathic or injections, my experience is Homeopathics are superior to injections but believe what you want. If you want to learn about how powerful ultra dilute substances can be, go to www.homeopathy.org and hit their research button - homeopathy works.

Nevertheless, those guys are the real deal when it comes to homeopathy and they have been doing it for a long time, and have a regularly inspected FDA regulated lab. Most importantly they have actually isolated and concentrated the active CHAINS of amino acids found in the hCG molecule (don't confuse that with just random amino acids which you see all the fake products showing). Eliminating all the crap amino acids and giving only the good stuff seems like a huge step forward and I am excited to use it.

Lastly, the FDA never made any official actions with respect to hCG and the company who does ha2cg is still selling the old school regular hCG as well.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast