Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hcg will not work for me!!

Hcg will not work for me!!

Hey

First i tried starting my hcgdiet on 200iu daily. I did the loading phase, but the following days i felt too hungry to only eat 500 cal. I just couldn't ignore my hunger.

I took a 3-week break from hcg and then tried to start again. This time 160 iu daily. But after about 5-6 days my hunger got really extreme.

What am i doing wrong???
    It is so important for me to get smaller...i want to succeed!
    Need help/advice. I know that its a good quality hcg i use.

I was the same way. I started with 166iu and felt horrible, hungry, got sick a few times. I was told to skip a day and lower my dose. I am now taking 125 iu, and it is great, not hardly ever hungry, not sick anymore. I thought I was going to have to quit. I do injections. 200 is pretty high. Ask Beth or Grammy, they can help you.
    Last edited by ladibug; August 9th, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Yes, ask Beth or Grammy to advise you on finding the right dose. What brand are you using, & how was it mixed? That could make a lot of difference.

160IU of what I use, Hucog is too high for me. My dose was too high in the beginning of my first round. When your dose is too high, you do feel hungry & bad. Get this straight & give it another try. You should never be hungry.

I take your advice Grammy. I think im a bit heavier now than before i tried the diet. Sucks :-(

Have been on hcg for the last 7 days, and eaten about 1500-2000 cal per day. Will try and skip the hcg injection tomorrow and start taking 125 iu the day after.

R/P/M
    Phase 2

Hungry!

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    160 is still pretty high. Skip a dose then try 125 and see how you do.
    I am on day four, the first two days I loaded. I have lost 3.2 pounds. I am taking hGG injections supervised by a doctor and I am hungry from about 4:00 on. Lunch satisfies me but not dinner. I am on 25cc. Any thoughts?
    Robin

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    robin, you need to find out what your actual dose is. You will have to call your doctor unless it says on your bottle.

R/P/M
    R4 P4 subq injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Paole View Post
    Have been on hcg for the last 7 days, and eaten about 1500-2000 cal per day. Will try and skip the hcg injection tomorrow and start taking 125 iu the day after.
    Why aren't you following protocol with 500 cal per day?
    I'm a moderator. Feel free to private message me if you have issues with the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast