Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HCG CREAM

I am planning on starting the HCG diet on Tuesday after I see the doctor. Can anyone give me any advice on the HCG cream? The doctor does not use injections.

My friend and myself both just completed p2 about a week ago. I used injections and my friend used the cream. We both lost approx 27lbs in 40 days. Neither of us is having any problems with stabilization. However, my dr. said that some people don't absorb the cream as well as others. With injections u know the hcg is being absorbed.
    deb

Thank You for your input. I am excited to try thr diet. I am trying to lose around 40lbs, but I see that some people are doing a 500 cal diet. The doctor stated that I would have to do a 800 cal diet consisting of:

Protein shake
    4 oz lean meats (2 servings)
    2 servings of veggies
    2 servings of fruit

I am tempted to take out the shake and decrease the meats by an ounce. What do you think?

Ashleyp35

Have you read Dr. Simeon's Pounds & Inches? THe manuscript explains in detail how the program works and the allowed foods on P2. You can read it on the link to the left of the page. The shake is NOT part of it!!!

Breakfast: Tea of coffee w/o sugar. 1 tblsp of milk per 24 hrs.

Lunch: 100 grams or approx 3 - 3.5 oz of veal,beef,chicken breast,fresh WHITE fish, lobster, crab, or shrimp. Must be boiled or grilled.

1 type of veggie - to be chosen from the following: spinach, chard, chicory, beet-greens, green salad, tomatoes, celery, fennel, onions, red
    radishes, cucumbers, asparagus, cabbage

1 breadstick(grissino) or 1 melba toast

1 apple or a handful of strawberries or one half grapefruit or orange

Dinner: Same four choices as lunch

Many drs are doing their own version and not following Dr. S's protocol. Some allow broccoli and cauliflower. My dr. did not. Also according to many on the forum, they did not eat the breadstick and many seemed to have better losses. I did not eat my melba toast the last 3 weeks.

Please read Pounds and Inches. You will learn soooo much. GOOD LUCK!!!!
    deb

Sorry I meant to mention Dr. S's protocol calls for 500 calories, NOT 800.
    deb

The doctor called it the Dr. Ted diet. Unsure if this is the same diet. It looks the same minus the protein shake. I think I am going to go with this.

He must be referring to Dr. Trudeau's book and diet. I think they are similar but I really don't know how Dr. T's works or the real differences. Guess I need to Google it.
    deb

what is HCG cream? never heard of it!

It is hcg put into a cream applied to your inner wrists and forearms rather than hcg put into liq to put under your tongue or injected. It enters your body transdermally (through the skin).
    deb

Im on the cream doing the 500 calorie protocal and doing great!