Popular Pages

Thread: Does HCG expire??

Does HCG expire??

Hi All!

I have a 23day supply of HCG bottle (meant for shots) that I got from my medispa / pharmacy. I ended up only doing a 23 day cycle last time, so I have some left over. It's been in my fridge since December - I'm wondering if it expires and how would I know if it's no longer effective?

Thanks!!!

Ok thanks! I assume it's been mixed then because it was ready for me when I got it - I didn't have to mix it.

Hi Grammy,
    I was wondering how long it stays good when mixed? I am doing shots and have an event on Saturday night that I know I will want to eat and drink whatever I want. I just started my shots 3 days ago and the diet today. I was thinking that perhaps I should just put off going into it full throttle for another month but didn't want to risk my HCG losing its potency.
    Thanks!

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jichambo View Post
    Hi Grammy,
    I was wondering how long it stays good when mixed? I am doing shots and have an event on Saturday night that I know I will want to eat and drink whatever I want. I just started my shots 3 days ago and the diet today. I was thinking that perhaps I should just put off going into it full throttle for another month but didn't want to risk my HCG losing its potency.
    Thanks!
    rx hcg begins to lose potency around the 23 to 25 day mark.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    R7/P2
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jichambo View Post
    Hi Grammy,
    Thanks!
    After mixing=about 25 days
    DISCLAIMER: I mostly follow Dr. Simeons protocol however, I may talk about things that are not advised in his book Pounds and Inches. Those things or items have neutral affect on me personally and do not effect my weight loss in an unfavorable way, however. I will attempt to note when something I mention is "off protocol".
    RESOURCES:
    Weight Loss Apocalypse by: Robin Phipps Woodall
    Mindset Magic by Happy Conscious Gal
    Geneen Roth

www.amysepiphanies.org

Quote Originally Posted by alouise26 View Post
    After mixing=about 25 days
    Thank you! I will do my best on Saturday night!