Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HCG Platinum drops from GNC Store. Silent recall, change formula

R/P/M
    HHCG

HCG Platinum drops from GNC Store. Silent recall, change formula

I am male who lost 20 pounds in first 21 days and am on the second round without going into maintenance. Purchased second bottle (1 Oz) and learned of a silent recall by GNC. The new drops have X-30 on the bottle in addition to the former HCG Platinum. Did not know there were so many drops on the market until recently. I am no losing as much with new formula and don't smell have the smell in urine. (Fat burning?) Are these good drops... do the contain the needed amount of hormone for diet? How do I know? And how will I know if someone replays to this? [email protected]

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patch
    Blog Entries
    Jeff, you can go into your settings (top right side of page) and click on Subscriptions, and choose to subscribe to any thread you post in so you will be notified via email if anyone replies.

As for the drops... I started with the Ni Gen HCG Solution drops, then read here that they are not hcg, or hhcg. They are simply amino acids, perhaps similar to hhcg. WELL. After scouring lots and lots of posts, I went ahead and ordered the Yovonae hhcg drops from AMAZON.

I got the alcohol free/taste free drops and they arrived PRONTO and I've been using them for three days. BIG difference! No hunger, no headache. I recommend them to anyone who's a little "iffy" about their drops.

WTG on your 20 lb loss!! That's fantastic!

R5 TOTAL:
    R1 Total: -19.4 lbs (2011)
    R2 Total: - 12.2 lbs
    R3 Total: - BUST
    R4 Total: -22.4 lbs (June '13)

R/P/M
    3/3/injections
    Hi Jeff,

I'm using the HCG Platinum drops for round 2 (round 1 was injections.) Luckily, when I bought the drops I purchased 2 bottles so I would have what I needed for the entire round. But I did notice the change with X-30...and they're less expensive! My urine has never had a smell except when I eat asparagus.

I don't know if the X-30 drops are as good or not. I don't believe I'll use them for round 3, though. Mainly because the injections spoiled me...once a day and your done...no having to watch the clock with the 15 minutes before and after before you can have anything to drink, no holding the drops for 5 minutes.

Subscribe to this thread and you'll know when someone replies. Directly above your original post, and to the right, you'll see "thread tools" that's where you subscribe.

Good luck!!! You're doing fantastic!!

R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, now on Dr Kruse's leptin plan and have lost 12
    Jeff, those drops do not have any hcg in them. Here's a passage from a news article that came out this week:

"HCG Platinum, an Internet and wholesale distributor of HCG products, recently halted sales of homeopathic HCG at the request of one of its customers, President Kevin Wright said. HCG Platinum sells its weight-loss products to Rite Aid and health-food chain GNC.
    When asked how his company's new fat-busting products are effective without HCG, Wright said, "That's a good question. . . . It does work. I have tens of thousands of people who swear our product is amazing."

If you want to read why, see the whole article: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepu...iet-drugs.html

R/P/M
    HHCG

What drops should I buy?

Is there one company that is the best? One product superior to the others through an internet site? If you have information, I would appreciate the advice. Thanks.

R/P/M
    HHCG
    I’m new to the forum and having trouble accessing information. When I choose “settings” it ask for my login information. I submit it but it returns to the login to say I am not authorized to view information. When I registered, there was a file my computer did not like. Didn’t know what to with blocked content, save file or find on the web? Has anyone else had this problem? In addition to this, I can’t find a post I made this morning. How do I find it? Thanks for your help. It’s more than losing weight; it’s ridding yourself of the stress. Someone help, please.

Blog Entries
    I think people with the file download popping up are using IE. They seem to do ok after rebooting. I use firefox and have never had a problem! Good luck!

R/P/M
    lost 75 lbs, regained 15, now on Dr Kruse's leptin plan and have lost 12
    Jfm, when you post on a thread, that thread will not show up for you on "new posts" until someone else posts on it after you. That's just how this forum is.
    But you can see all threads you've posted in if you go to the top and click on either Forum Actions or Quick Links. Then click on Subscribed Threads. Every time you post, it shows up under Subscribed Threads.

R/P/M
    HHCG
    I can not access the site, and stay on, without it asking for login information each time I choose something. When I choose settings, it ask for login info but will not accept it. This is with IE. As suggested, I went to Firefox and there are no problems. Anyone know why this is the case with IE? Thanks for all the replies.

R/P/M
    HHCG
    I read the article about HCG Platinum and will try to get my money back. Does one of the sites sale drops with the right amount of hormone already mixed, ready to use? I would appreciate any adivice. Thanks.