Popular Pages

Thread: HCG Tablets under tongue.

HCG Tablets under tongue.

Haven't heard much conversation about the tablet form of HCG and was wondering what the conventional wisdom is form our forum group?

I just go the pills today, i have used the shot form but I travel and found the shots problematic, ie keeping them cold to and from other countries.

Today and tomorrow carb load days.

I also have a protien shake I like to use and wonder if anyone has an opinion about isagenix shakes.

Thanks for you time

Rob

R/P/M
    R5P2 hCG patch
    Shakes are fine just watch the sugar. Even really good all natural ones hide sugar. Not sure about Isogenix but Jay Robb is good. I tried Isogenix once and couldn't stomach them. I liked the Jay Robb ones much better. Also with all your travels have you ever thought of trying the patch? There are a couple of threads on here you can find and see how everyone is doing. There are a lot of happy campers here.

R/P/M
    R1 154 LDW 139 Stabilized 135 Starting R2 Feb. 2012
    Blog Entries
    My first round was trouches, not pills but you do put them under the tongue. They were like squares of wax that dissolved. I did have to keep them cold too. They were easy enough, I was never hungry and I lost weight. So all positives there, I think I would have lost more weight if I had the original protocol to follow but I went through a weight loss clinic. :/
    Highest weight, 180
    5 ft 2 Diet and exercised my way to the 150's Got stuck~Found HCG
    R1 Trouches 11/23/11 starting weight~ 154 after 30 days LTW 139
    Beg. P3 lost 4 more pounds! Stabilized at 135
    R2 LD1 2/9/12 Subq inj. Post Load 140.2
    3/4/12 129.8 Lost 10 pounds in 26 days.
    Going a little Rogue
    Goal 115-120 going for the long round~

Check out my website! www.panamacitybeachdolphintours.com Family owned business; Survived the oil spill and loving life on the gulf!!

I am doing the pills and they are so convenient. I did drops last summer and they worked but it was a pain to do. The pearls are so easy.