Popular Pages

Thread: hcg and TOM

hcg and TOM

Just looking for some advice/stories about what you all did during TOM.

I am taking hhcg drops and TOM arrived today. I lost 0.2 but noticed I was a bit more hungry this morning. I've heard that you can stop hcg during this time but am scared to do so. What did you all do and did you lose during TOM? Just looking for some stories.

Also I found this online...

Because of higher level of progesterone hormone in women during their period, hCG doesn't isolate fat reduction the way hCG should during the hCG diet phase.

You will lose weight due to the low calorie diet but you will lose muscle mass as well.

How true is this statement? I'm not crazy about losing muscle mass but then again, this may just be trying to persuade someone into something and not entirely accurate....

New to this and full of questions today.
    Shelly
    R1/P2 Load days 1/23-1/24 VLCD started 1/25

R/P/M
    R3/Ph4-LR/VOX Pellets
    I don't know about the info you have there as I am no pro but I am on my second round and have never stopped during TOM. Most don't stop during TOM now a days though there are a few who stop for a few days but stay on the VLCD 500 then continue as normal.

.....~.....My Weight Loss Journey....~.....

--~~~~~--~~~~~--~~~~~--~~~~~--~~~~~--~~~~~--

R/P/M
    R1, P2, hhcg
    I am also wondering about TOM during phase 2. Do a lot of people stall while on TOM? I just want to know what to expect so I don't get discouraged.
    Jen

Jen, I've lost a total of 1.0 lb and it's been 2 days of TOM here. I'm still taking my drops and sill losing!
    Shelly
    R1/P2 Load days 1/23-1/24 VLCD started 1/25

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Rx injects- waiting for hcg
    Blog Entries
    I had a 2 TOM on my first round, weight loss was a little slow the week before, I usually retain about 5 lbs of water weight that week. I lost 3.4 the day after on the first one and 2.1 the day after the second time. This round I just had a 3.1 lb loss this morning, the day after starting... but I had a bunch of water weight to lose from an interruption. I say just go on as usual, you may have slower losses or even a stall, but it will correct itself shortly. Good luck
    Kristina, 41 yrs, 5'8"

Starting weight- 234.5
    Lowest -158
    Maintenance for 1 year- 164
    Current- 168

Sep 15 '10 R1/53dayP2/hhcg- 35.1 lbs lost
    Jan 20 '11 R2/55dayP2/hhcg-7.3 load gain, 33.6 lbs lost
    Apr 20 '11 R3/38dayP2/rx injects- 8 lbs load/pms gain, 17 lbs lost..bah! Break time
    Jun 04 '11 R3/28dayP2/rx injects- no load 6 lbs lost/ one size

R/P/M
    R4/P3/Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    Anyone have some advice for P3?
    My weight has been sky rocketing with everything/anything I eat and I have had 3 steak days within my last week and a half. I'm pretty sure with that many steak days they aren't doing anything anymore.

TOM is around 2-3 days away. Has anyone else had this problem? I am terrified that my weight will go up and the steak day won't do any good because they are right on top of each other and that my body will try to even out at this higher weight.

Any stories to help calm my fears would be great!
    FINAL P3 BEGAN: Sunday, April 10th, 2011
    Starting weight before HCG: 156.8
    *****LDW: 118.2*****
    R4P3:
    P3 Week 1 Average: 116.3
    D8 - 116.2
    D9 - 116.8
    D10 - 116.8
    D11 - 117.4*
    D12 - 116.2
    D13 - 118.2
    D14 - 117.4
    P3 Week 2 Average: 117

R/P/M
    R1 P2 Oral drops
    Quote Originally Posted by danidoll99 View Post
    Anyone have some advice for P3?
    My weight has been sky rocketing with everything/anything I eat and I have had 3 steak days within my last week and a half. I'm pretty sure with that many steak days they aren't doing anything anymore.

TOM is around 2-3 days away. Has anyone else had this problem? I am terrified that my weight will go up and the steak day won't do any good because they are right on top of each other and that my body will try to even out at this higher weight.

Any stories to help calm my fears would be great!
    Maybe throwing an apple day into the mix? That's a lot of protein with no fiber. I don't know if apple days are kosher on this forum... Try taking some ACV too? I'm not a seasoned pro though.

I just started TOM today. Yesterday was my first stall. This morning I had a 2# loss. I'm taking my drops and staying the course with my food, but I think I'll make sure I'm taking my ACV and potassium and drink a little more clear fluids. I'm going to tip-toe through TOM...