Popular Pages

Thread: HELP PLEASE heavy bleeding and stabbing,VERY painful cramps

R/P/M
    From a size 10 to 4! 1st rnd= HhCG; did't stabilize. 2nd rnd= Injectable hcg. LOST 22 lbs TOTAL!
    Blog Entries

Unhappy HELP PLEASE heavy bleeding and stabbing,VERY painful cramps

ROUND 2, DAY 19 and Iíve lost 10 lbs this round and am happy about that! I'm using injectable hCG this round, did HhCG the first round and didn't stabelize at all.

I do have another issue and am wondering if youíve EVER heard of another woman experiencing this and/or should I be concerned. I hope this isnít too graphic for you, if it is I apologize.

On the day of my 3rd injection I started bleeding vaginally. I thought it was an unexpected period so I didnít concern myself. It lasted 5 days. Then for 7 days everything was back to normal.

On the day of my 18th injection I started bleeding very heavy and have had pretty bad stabbing cramps. I went to bed early with a heating pad after taking Ibuprofen last night. Today is injection #19 I woke this morning to a 0.4 weight GAIN! I feel rather bloated, talk about insult to injury! Iíve been cramping and bleeding heavily ALL DAY today. Ibuprofen helps. I would like to continue with the hCG because I am near the finish line.

Iíve been reading about Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome on the web and it scared me quite a bit. http://www.ivfauthority.com/2009/07/...imulation.html

Your thoughts??? Anyone?

Please tell me I am over-reactingÖ.:-)

THANK YOU!
    Lynda

R/P/M
    R4 P2 Sq injections
    The same thing happens to me on all my rounds. I have an iud and TOM never comes to visit except when I'm on hcg and it happens three times during my round!! Don't worry it will stop...you body is probably just purging...so to say...I took vicodin when it was really bad! Or muscle relaxes...

R/P/M
    From a size 10 to 4! 1st rnd= HhCG; did't stabilize. 2nd rnd= Injectable hcg. LOST 22 lbs TOTAL!
    Blog Entries
    THANK YOU! Misery must love company....glad to hear that it isn't just me. Funny, I didn't have this experience on the first round when I did Homeopathic hcg.

R/P/M
    R2P2 Hhcg waiting for my pellets!
    Hi ladies... I have been the same way and I never connected it to hcg (my DH did tho)... He told me right off the bat when I was experiencing these awful symtoms with heavy heavy bleeding (haven't had bleeding for 6 years from my ablation) and horrible cramps He said "you should post on your forum and ask others...". I never did and now I am on my second round now and I see these symtoms popping up in you guys as well ... I too have taken vicodin for the strong cramps that I have experienced over the past couple of months.... I never thought of a muscle relaxer, but I bet that would do a good job on cramps to as they are muscular contractions....

I am getting my pellets in a few days (on drops now) so maybe that will make a difference...??
    Ready to stabilize in P3:-)
    Round 1=14 (15 days)
    Round 2=11.8 (11 Days)

Wow...similar issue

I was taking the hcg drops for about two weeks when I started bleeding. I should not have been on my period. That was august 2. Today is august 26 and I am still bleeding. Have been through many tests with gyn...can only attribute to this diet..which I stopped completely.

R/P/M
    R3P2 Patches
    That happened to me also. I had breakthrough bleeding, very heavy period with horrible cramps. I was Also on the hhcg drops. I am using the pellets now and I am on
    My TOM, but it's normal this time, no excessive bleeding or horrible cramps.

Sent from my iPhone using
    Tapatalk
    www.decor8mywalls.com
    Uppercase Living Director

R/P/M
    R1P2/ pellets.
    I'm using pellets, have an IUD (hadn't had Tom in a year), but HHCG caused the major cramps and bleeding too. It got better the longer my round.

R/P/M
    R2,P4
    My story is similar but different. I had thought I had hit menopause...I'm 54 and had gone a couple months with no TOM after being irregular for several months. I had a light period during my round (hhcg), but now I'm in P4, and have been spotting ever since I stopped the hcg drops. That's through 3 weeks of P3 and 1 week of P4. No cramps, but then that has never been a problem for me. I'm hoping it'll stop when I start round 2 of hcg, but I'll be doing the injections next time, so I don't know what to expect!
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us.

thank you for share,Love you !!!