Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Please...I'm Stuck!

I'm on day 12 of P2. And I've only lost 4 lbs total. That's because for the last 5 days I've been stuck at the same weight. I am following the protocol but, eating no starches. I do use Carmex because my lips are cracking and hurt. Not sure if it could be that? I'm also in my last 10 lbs to lose. Could it be that? Should I start working out? My mom says to work out, but I'm afraid it will only make me hungry. I heard something about Coconut oil, not sure if that's what I need to do. I did up my dose from 125 subq to 150 subq around that time.

If anybody has any suggestions or advice I would love to hear it. Please help. This is starting to suck.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/subq injections
    Blog Entries
    No don't use the coconut oil! I think a lot of it is just because you are near your weight goal and it's definitely going to come off a lot slower. Some of the veterans in here can probably shed some more light though!

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    The closer you are to your goal, the slower the weight loss. :-( You're following the Pounds and Inches protocol, not something else? Coconut oil is off protocol for P2. I would gain just using it on my skin, let alone ingesting it. Sigh. You shouldn't be working out if that's not part of your normal protocol. Walking would be fine but you should lose without exercise. Are you hungry at all? You're on a very low dose.

I use Carmex like crazy and it hasn't affected my losses so far.

Bridgett
    R1 starting weight 200.4lbs
    Current weight after R2 161lbs
    19.5 inches lost
    Currently in P4

Not hungry, but that's why I uped my dose. I was starving at 125. Is Pounds and Inches the Dr. S. protocol? If so, yes. When you say normal protocol - you mean daily routine. Because if so then - No, I don't normally work out EVER. We have a foot of snow on the ground here in Colorado and it still snowing. So I can't take a walk. :-( I was thinking some pilates maybe? I'm only about 5 lbs away from fitting into my pre-pregnancy clothes again - i only want to fit into my clothes. LOL. Any other suggestions I will try about anything.

RhiRhi - I am kind of in the same boat, it's VLCD 6 for me and I've lost 3.8 lbs, when last round I had already lost twice that on day 6. I had about 15-20 lbs to lose when I started. I'm only doing between 23-27 days, (long story of how I came up with those numbers! lol) So that means I have between 17 and 21 days left. So, if I lose the minimum average, I'd lose another 8 lbs. Which would suck So I'm gonna aim for 27 days if I can hold out. It really does suck to not lose when everyone else is! I think alot of mine is that I haven't had a good BM in over 2 weeks its not painful or anything, I just can't seem to go... I'm sure all that is adding up.

Good luck to you Rhirhi I hope we can get through this even though its tough!

I've gone through it too on this round and it's my second round on P2. I started at 170.8 on the 15th of Feb and now I'm only 155 and I did the 40 day round. But I did cheat a few times because of frustrations but I've come to understand that when you stick to it even when you stall you are losing some inches and eventually you will get to losing everyday. But the stalls will be there, and the closer you are to your goal the slower the weight loss will be. My goal is 135 so my consolation is I'm almost there and people are noticing how smaller I'm becoming and thats the best.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/subq injections
    Blog Entries
    Oh I am in Colorado too....I almost passed out this morning from overexerting myself cleaning off the foot of snow off my car! If you never worked out much before then I would just stick to walking until done with P2..too much exercise is usually not good in p2.

Grammy 1952, should I up my dose? I did 125subq my whole last round and lost 13lbs (that includes a 7 day TOM stall).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast