Popular Pages

Thread: Hgc1234

Hgc1234

Good Morning All! I am new to the boards and new to the diet. Today is R1P1D1. (I hope that's right, still learning abbreviations). It appears that every body is using different forms of HGC, so the days and phases are a little confusing to follow. Today is my loading day, and I have taken my first round of drops about an hour ago. So here goes nothing!

Has anyone used HGC1234 for their drops? A friend of mine referred it and had success, so I was okay with making the purchase.

Does anyone have some advice for a first timer?

R/P/M
    R1/P2
    hey there. I started on HCG1234 drops on June 20th. This is day 17 for me and I've lost 19 lbs and I haven't stayed strict. I drink diet soda, sugar free koolaid, take in 800-1000 calories a day, and have included rice w/some meals. I was in the same boat as you regarding what drops to get, honestly I just took a chance with these since I don't know anyone that's used them. They seem to be working for me, I hope you have similar results.

Quote Originally Posted by pivotalrex View Post
    hey there. I started on HCG1234 drops on June 20th. This is day 17 for me and I've lost 19 lbs and I haven't stayed strict. I drink diet soda, sugar free koolaid, take in 800-1000 calories a day, and have included rice w/some meals. I was in the same boat as you regarding what drops to get, honestly I just took a chance with these since I don't know anyone that's used them. They seem to be working for me, I hope you have similar results.
    I've been taking these as well and they are working! Down 21 lbs overall and getting ready to go into the next phase!
    R1-Started May 22, 2011

R/P/M
    Round 3. Phase 2. Intermountain Pellets.
    I took those as well and lost 22 pounds.
    Debbie

Back in the Saddle Again!

Quote Originally Posted by ApeyDee View Post
    Good Morning All! I am new to the boards and new to the diet. Today is R1P1D1. (I hope that's right, still learning abbreviations). It appears that every body is using different forms of HGC, so the days and phases are a little confusing to follow. Today is my loading day, and I have taken my first round of drops about an hour ago. So here goes nothing!

Has anyone used HGC1234 for their drops? A friend of mine referred it and had success, so I was okay with making the purchase.

Does anyone have some advice for a first timer?
    I am in p4 week 2 and stable. Used the drops from hcg1234! Lost 30 pounds!