Popular Pages

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Is this homemade teriyaki sauce hcg friendly?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    11

    Is this homemade teriyaki sauce hcg friendly?

    a friend of mine shared this with me, thought i may be able to use it as a marinade for chicken on hcg. would this be hcg friendly? btw im on day 24 of the 500 cal diet

    2tsp low sodium soy
    1 clove minced garlic
    minced green onion
    pepper
    small small amount of ginger
    also a half packet of stevia in place of sugar
    Last edited by wgoodz12; March 25th, 2013 at 03:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member LolaNoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CA
    R/P/M
    P2/Inj
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by wgoodz12 View Post
    a friend of mine shared this with me, thought i may be able to use it as a marinade for chicken on hcg. would this be hcg friendly? btw im on day 24 of the 500 cal diet

    2tsp low sodium soy
    1 clove minced garlic
    minced green onion
    pepper
    small small amount of ginger
    also a half packet of stevia in place of sugar
    No soy sauce of any type in P2. Some people use Braggs Amino or Coconut Amino. I tried it on 2 different occasions (with Braggs) and gained each time. Some people have zero problems with Braggs, though

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaNoodle View Post
    No soy sauce of any type in P2. Some people use Braggs Amino or Coconut Amino. I tried it on 2 different occasions (with Braggs) and gained each time. Some people have zero problems with Braggs, though
    Funny thing is, that Braggs Amino has soy in it too.
    Start 9/28
    Week 1: 6.6 145.2
    Week 2: 2.8 142.4
    Week 3: 0. stabilized at 143

  4. #4
    Senior Member LolaNoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CA
    R/P/M
    P2/Inj
    Posts
    686
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondeagain View Post
    Funny thing is, that Braggs Amino has soy in it too.
    I know! Right? I think regular soy also has wheat and some even has sugar. Whereas Braggs is just vegetable protein from soybeans and purified water.

  5. #5
    The Braggs makes me gain too.Anything with soy does. Especially edamame.Just doesn't work for my chemical makeup. Never has. Neither does coconut oil, or whatever that mess is. Pure fats and real oils I do just fine on though. It's the wine and travel that makes me creep up each year, but its not uncontrollable obviously. Strangely I always lose in France, or not because it's pure food over there. No processed or sugar injected meats. Avoiding budget restaurants and the Sysco brands served in the US, saves us a lot of grief.
    Last edited by Blondeagain; March 27th, 2013 at 07:56 AM.
    Start 9/28
    Week 1: 6.6 145.2
    Week 2: 2.8 142.4
    Week 3: 0. stabilized at 143

  6. #6
    Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Posts
    41,016
    Well Bragg's isn't on protocol either. LOL Soy isn't allowed.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •