Popular Pages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horrible loss on HCG, suggestions please.

I call it Hippy-chic Lbrace0317's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Yerba Mate If you have free time you should read about it. Its so cool. My boyfriend got me a gourd and straw for mate a few years ago for my birthday and i loved reading the culture around it.

I would really recommend customizing your diet to you. Hopefully you are keeping some sort of track of what you've been eating (or you can remember) I know for me that I don't lose as much weight with tomatoes, oranges, and shrimp. And I lose the most weight with beef and asparagus. And I also lost a lot if I drank a lot of green tea and began my morning with yerba mate instead of coffee. You can make an yerba mate lemonade if its a little bitter for you using stevia lemon juice and the mate tea.

good luck! it just takes some tweaking... keep us updated!
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

R/P/M
    R4/P3/Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbrace0317 View Post
    Yerba Mate If you have free time you should read about it. Its so cool. My boyfriend got me a gourd and straw for mate a few years ago for my birthday and i loved reading the culture around it.

I would really recommend customizing your diet to you. Hopefully you are keeping some sort of track of what you've been eating (or you can remember) I know for me that I don't lose as much weight with tomatoes, oranges, and shrimp. And I lose the most weight with beef and asparagus. And I also lost a lot if I drank a lot of green tea and began my morning with yerba mate instead of coffee. You can make an yerba mate lemonade if its a little bitter for you using stevia lemon juice and the mate tea.

good luck! it just takes some tweaking... keep us updated!
    Do you use lean beef cuts and eat it like a steak or do you use ground? The only beef that would be in my price range (when purchasing enough for my meals) tastes pretty bad. lol
    Last edited by danidoll99; September 23rd, 2010 at 06:25 PM.
    FINAL P3 BEGAN: Sunday, April 10th, 2011
    Starting weight before HCG: 156.8
    *****LDW: 118.2*****
    R4P3:
    P3 Week 1 Average: 116.3
    D8 - 116.2
    D9 - 116.8
    D10 - 116.8
    D11 - 117.4*
    D12 - 116.2
    D13 - 118.2
    D14 - 117.4
    P3 Week 2 Average: 117

Fat no more
    R/P/M
    Life maintaining-working off a 25lb gain. Round 6/injections
    I am not the HCG expert, this is my 2nd round and I am still learning but I am wondering if you are not EATING enough calories and your body is shutting your loss down. I know a few people close to their goal if they fall below a certain calorie mark they stop losing for a few days. You might need to put the calories (500) back into your diet, drink lots of water, and if you gain for 1 day or stall for a couple - let your body work it out. The stalls usually always break and sometimes we need to let our body do what it needs to do to lose. I have this cycle where I lose, lose, lose, then stay even or gain a .5 pound then lose 2.5. Maybe your body needs to get in it's cycle and you need to not fight it. If you are not hungry your body is doing the work and you are probably losing inches. Wish you luck.
    I lost 80 lbs by 3/11/11. Maintained very well until stumble in Spring 2013, up 25lbs. Started again on round 6- vlcd1 7/25/13 want to lose 25.

R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danidoll99 View Post
    Do you use lean beef cuts and eat it like a steak or do you use ground? The only beef that would be in my price range 9when purchasing enough for my meals) tastes pretty bad. lol
    There is a Trader Joe's by me that lately has had Filet mignon cuts for like $9.99.... needless to say I bought like 3 or them and weighed them out and froze the excess. ground I don't lose as much with but if I find the 90% lean I get that... the leaner the better. Or I buy steak cuts... whatever is on sale... and I just trim the fat myself. I'm 23 and on a budget, I get it. I tend to be broke all of the time simply because of going to the grocery store about 4x a week. But I always sale search. Don't eat beef simply because it works for me... you need to study YOUR losses and gains or stalls and see what you ate the day before to cause that. I also agree with liketoshopaz.. you probably need to make sure you get all the food groups. and drink more water, please.
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

R/P/M
    R4, P2
    Blog Entries

Talking Laura's Lean Ground Beef

I always use Laura's Lean ground beef, I just love it.
    I always lose on it. I also use tons of cabbage, cooked in a small amount of organic chicken broth.

Ellie

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    be cautious with the regular "lean"- many will stall unless using the "extra lean" (laura's beef does not make one). i recommend 96% lean.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Quote Originally Posted by Robbi View Post
    Dry skin is another sign of not getting enough water. The skin is the largest of all your organs but i'ts the last to receive nourishment. I know it's really hard to drink more fluid... a tip I use is to eat spicy foods as it makes you drink more!
    Additionally, keeping skin hydrated helps to keep it elastic and tight. We all need to have our skin tighten back up once we've lost the weight. So that's great motivation right there plus you will look younger longer.
    Think thin thoughts and it will become your experience.

R/P/M
    R4/P3/Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    I have upped my water and had two 10 oz cups of yerba mate today. I actually love beef but everyone kept saying how horrible it was so I stopped eating it.

I can't remember the days that I lost a lot, I know last Sunday I lost 1.2lbs and the only thing out of the norm was some white wine...off protocol and the only time I cheated but I'm pretty sure work was trying to kill me.
    FINAL P3 BEGAN: Sunday, April 10th, 2011
    Starting weight before HCG: 156.8
    *****LDW: 118.2*****
    R4P3:
    P3 Week 1 Average: 116.3
    D8 - 116.2
    D9 - 116.8
    D10 - 116.8
    D11 - 117.4*
    D12 - 116.2
    D13 - 118.2
    D14 - 117.4
    P3 Week 2 Average: 117

R/P/M
    R2P2D14 hhcg
    Blog Entries
    I know you don't need a lecture but the wine could have caused dehydration which would give you a nice big loss... To then only lead to a big ol fat stall. So that glass of wine may be the culprit to your "horrible losses"

You really should be writing down what you eat every day and recording your losses daily. Protocol calls for this simply so you can adjust the diet to suit you.. Like I said before I figured out what foods worked for me and what didn't simply by PAYING ATTENTION.
    Lauren
    R2P2D1

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Actually the younger ones lose BETTER than us older types. They have better muscle mass and their metabolisms aren't as screwed up as ours. Birddie, if you're seeing younger ones not losing as well I'd guess it's because of cheats. The young girls go out with friends and tend to, um, stray a bit. LOL