Popular Pages

Thread: How long did you stay on P2? 100 days. . .

Blog Entries

How long did you stay on P2? 100 days. . .

I was wondering how long everyone stayed on P2, I love it so much that I want to just keep going after the 40 days!

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by courtneyelaine View Post
    I was wondering how long everyone stayed on P2, I love it so much that I want to just keep going after the 40 days!
    On my first round, I did 70 days of VLC (including the last 3 w/o HCG. Would I recommend it? No. Everyone should follow Dr. S's protocol. If you do decide to go long, please listen to your body. If you find that you start getting short tempered, mysterious pains, very hungry, or just "out of sorts", then transition to P3 (via protocol).

Good luck!

PS: I love P2 too! Can't wait to get back on!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    P4
    I did 40 days my first round, shorter rounds my next two, and this one I'm staying on until I get to my goal in 7 more lbs, however long that takes, probably about 2 weeks. I've been on for 26 days followed by a weeklong interruption and then 5 more days. I hate everything about P2 except for the fact that this works. I can't wait to be done.

100 days sounds miserable. If you choose to do it (and I'd advise against it), I would suggest taking an interruption or two to allow your body to restore some nutrients, your skin to shrink into place, and to give your poor liver a break processing all the stored fat and toxins.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I would never go longer than 50 days, tops, or 34 days whichever comes first. Your skin needs time to catch up or you will hate the way you look.

49 days

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    I did 47 days but I think round 2 will be 25-30 days

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    I feel a lot depends on what method you are using, but regardless I wouldn't recommend going beyond the 34 lb limit in a round.

This diet is very hard on the liver and is near protein malnutrition. Going too long you could feasible create more problems than you correct. Fatty liver disease being one of them. Your skin also needs the break to catch up.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    Phase 1 / Round 1/ Sublingual HCG Rx
    I stayed on just about 40 days last time. This time, I plan to stay on until I lose my weight. I have 20 more lbs & I am on day 15. So hopefully, in 25 more days I will lose 20lbs. But if for some reason I don't, I am not adverse to going 50 - 60 days to lose the last few lbs.
    Round 1: -24.2
    LD2 Gain: +7.6
    Round 2: -12.4 & counting!!! 25 days left!!

Come view my weight loss journal at my blog: http//:sinfullysurving.wordpress.com

I know I am not strict protocol...so can I stay on longer? When I decided to go on hcg drops I did so after reading Dr. Oz recomendation of 800 calories. As I work a very physical job I thought I could do it with 800 calories. So far so good. I also think I could go longer because I am not as caloricly restricted.
    Weight Loss Support Group

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.

~Dennis Waitley

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Rx SubQ- Last Round! 128 is the goal
    I did 58 days my first round (counting 3 non-hcg VLCDs), but the first 10 days were on homeopathic drops, so technically only 45 days on Rx. Good luck!
    R1- 2/6/12 217.2 R1 LDW- 184.2

R2- 5/5 189.2 R2 LIW- 162.8

R3- 8/20-10/15 174.0 R3 LIW- 146.2

R 4- 1/1 - 3/1 LIW= 130.6

R4- P3

Week 1- 129.9-132.6
    Week 2- 130.8- 131.8
    Week 3- 131.6- 133.4

R4 P4- Stable around 132-133

Started 5:2 Diet 5/1/13 - Two 500 calories fast days per week