Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I ate 2 cookies...

R/P/M
    R2P2 - HHCG

Unhappy I ate 2 cookies...

How bad is it going to be tomorrow on the scale?? I'm in a ROTTEN mood right now and want to eat everything in sight. And, quite frankly, I'm getting sick of not being able to eat what I LIKE (not that I hate the food I have to eat in P2, but, I want the stuff I'm USED to eating...). I'm getting angrier and angrier...

Help! I've done so well up to now. But, the past 3 days have been HORRIBLE. All I want is what I can't have.
    Janet 45 yrs - 5'4", Northern NJ
    Part of my thyroid story: Stop The Thyroid Madness
    Using HhCG: (Healthy HCG)

R1: -30.6 lbs
    R2: current loss: 3.4 lbs / VLCD2

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    whooooosaahhhhhh

Down off the ceiling there Janet. You're doing great and you know that. Get the cookies outta the house.. or you get outta the house. Plan a nice soak in the tub tonight. Dig up a different P2 recipe to try for dinner.

Or we can both sit here and be in rotten moods together. I'm all stormclouds and thunder today.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

How about some cinnamon tea with stevia?? Maybe that'll help. Either that or buy yourself something nice to ward off the moods. It works for me!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    aahhhhh retail therapy!
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

R/P/M
    R3
    Have you tried baking apple slices with cinnamon and vanilla or english toffee stevia? Not the same as a cookie but it helps. I want to try baking apples in the chocolate stevia

I have had days like that too. In fact, my Dr was not responding to my phones, text or emails last week and I got pissed and ate 2 choc covered popcorn pieces. So I feel ya. Plus I usually go to bed at like 8 because I am so irritated my hubby can eat anything he wants and I am living on 1/2 a chicken breast and spinach. I cried one night because he ordered pizza (which happens to be the only thing I miss so far)

But I can do this and so can you. I have my moments of weakness too but all the compliments I am starting to get keep me from stopping. You'll get there VERY soon ♥
    Danyel

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    hmmm Danyel.. would the english toffee flavor taste a bit like caramel? Caramel apple anyone?

And I say put the hubby in the basement until you're done.

I see you're in WA btw.
    My HCG journey blog.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Meridian pellets
    Blog Entries
    Hey Janet! I was wondering how you faired over the weekend. Big hugs and a deep breath! You can do anything for 23-40 days...anything. It's only a short time in the scheme of things. At least this is what I keep telling myself. ;O)

You had a rough weekend and hopefully things can settle now. Say it with me...Come December we are gonna be HOT! We can do this! :O)
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad

Down 35.4 lbs at the end of R1 and now UP 25.1 of those! Lesson learned!

R/P/M
    R3
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    hmmm Danyel.. would the english toffee flavor taste a bit like caramel? Caramel apple anyone?

And I say put the hubby in the basement until you're done.

I see you're in WA btw.
    Yes, I am in WA Are you also?
    The English Toffee is pretty darn good! I also put it in coffee. I want the hazelnut one next
    And trust me if we had a basement his butt would be sleeping there. He always forgets I'm dieting and makes nachos, pizza...whatever. >:O
    Danyel

R/P/M
    R2P2 - HHCG
    Thanks everyone. I was at work when I ate the cookies. My stinkin Father-In-Law (whom I work for) wanted me to taste the cookies and see if they were still good. They were those canned butter cookies - and he had them since Christmas. LOL!. So, dummy me - I tasted one. And then had another. ...This was after I wrestled with my own snack (an orange). I couldn't peel the thing AT ALL. It was being a PITA so I ended up squishing it up and throwing it away.

Kim~ I did well over the weekend - lost 1.4 lbs Sunday (Party day) because I ate NOTHING the entire time. I had 1 apple at 11:00 am and then my 100g chicken w/my homemade pasta sauce for dinner. That was IT. I was worried about the pasta sauce because it has 2T of sugar in it - but, that's in a whole pot. I'm thinking I need to make it with stevia next time. The tomatoes are canned, but there's nothing in them except tomatoes, salt, and citric acid. So, I did well then.. even though it KILLED me to not eat my own yummy food and CAKE (everyone raved about the cake... I WISH I could have tasted it!!!!)

droy~ I have the toffee flavored stevia. I think I might try doing that later!! Sounds delicious!!! Thanks!

Mini ~ Can't buy myself something nice.... those days are gone - no $$ to do it. So, I'll have to skip that one. LOL
    Janet 45 yrs - 5'4", Northern NJ
    Part of my thyroid story: Stop The Thyroid Madness
    Using HhCG: (Healthy HCG)

R1: -30.6 lbs
    R2: current loss: 3.4 lbs / VLCD2

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by droy View Post
    Yes, I am in WA Are you also?
    The English Toffee is pretty darn good! I also put it in coffee. I want the hazelnut one next
    And trust me if we had a basement his butt would be sleeping there. He always forgets I'm dieting and makes nachos, pizza...whatever. >:O
    Danyel (love the spelling) I'm on Federal Way.
    My HCG journey blog.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast