Popular Pages

Thread: I Can't Believe Its Not Butter

Anyone use the I can't believe its not butter spray? It's zero cal zero carb zero everything. And it tastes great. But I'm sure it's too good to be true. It would be great on our veggies and to cook the chicken with. Anyone use it and still loose?

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    i've used it at times. remember that they don't have to list grams of fat, carbs, etc., as long as it's under one- so it could be .9 and it still lists as "zero". it also has chemicals in it that are not good for you.

you're still going to lose, but perhaps a little less. for me (i've done 6 rounds) it's worth it at this point.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    R4P2 Homeopathic
    I asked this question about other non stick sprays.
    If you look at the ingredients make sure there is no oil. Mine end up containing soy oil and I was told that it was a not protocol. If you loose then that's great, but I would be very careful.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    this definitely has oil, so it's not on protocol- but some clinics have been letting patients use it. just remember that it's only "zero" for 5 sprays, which doesn't get you much!
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

Plus all those dang preservatives, additives, and other such things..

IF you are willing to take a chance on a little "fat", I would take an old spray bottle and put in a little coconut oil in it, and use it the same way.

MUCH more healthy for you in th elong run!

My daughter and I use Mrs Dash Seasoning on our veggies and though I always put butter on them before I find that I don't miss it at all now. It is amazing how our tastes can adapt if we force ourselves to give something new a try.

Careful with Mrs. Dash..it has starch and oil in it..