Popular Pages

Thread: I Hate Steak!! Substitute for Steak Days??

Hi guys, I haven't been on in a while. I am in P4 and maintaining with the occasional steak day to put me back in check. Problem is I HATE STEAK! I force myself to eat it! Can I use chicken or fish???

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    linda does egg days- i'll see if i can find the email she sent me.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

R/P/M
    P2, IM, Weight-Loss-Apocalypse
    Blog Entries
    I'll take a copy of egg days too, if you don't mind.
    Thank you very much.
    Donna
    Always remember
    YOU are LOVED!
    Donna

Want to know my back story?
    Read about my rounds & cycles in my blog on this forum
    by clicking HERE .

Christopher angel = click below:
    Always BLESSINGS, never losses (. . . except weight)

I did an egg day, you eat eggs throughout the whole day. I did a couple in the morning for breakfast, some hard boiled for lunch and snack and a couple fried for dinner. I probably ate about 12 total plus my tea and water and it worked wonderfully. It was better than not eating all day and then eating a huge steak and tomato and night.

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    gosh- i thought i posted this- apparently it didn't go through. here it is again, from linda. (lygirl)

An Egg Correction Day involves eating between 8-12 eggs throughout the day. You can have a daily total of 1-2 oz. of cheese, some sugarfree pickle relish, little bit of mustard, and a few TBSP. of mayo.,. sugarfree is best, but regular is ok.

Plan: For breakfast, make an omelet of 3 eggs with 1 oz of cheese. For a mid morning snack, eat one hard boiled egg. For lunch, make egg salad with hard boiled eggs and mayo
    and salt and pepper. For mid-afternoon snack, eat another hard boiled egg. For dinner, make either deviled eggs with more mayo, mustard, and the sf relish OR make another omelet w cheese. Drink about 12 cups of water. No fruit and no veggies whatsoever (except the relish).
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

wow I never knew about egg days, been fortunate not to need a steak day but egg day sounds pretty cool. I love deviled eggs too. Load days coming up, might be in the mix.

Thanks for the Egg Day menu. I haven't had to do a Steak Day yet either. I'm not a huge red meat eater so this it is really nice to know there is something esle!!! Thanks again. :=)

thanks for egg day.. love the idea as we have fertiled eggs here

this is fabulous! I've been dreading the idea of a steak day, and I love steak! I also love to eat, and don't want to starve myself all day.