Popular Pages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I NEED SOMETHING SWEET

is there any gum or anything sweet i can have im on the 500calorie

lis
    R/P/M
    Life maintenance R5/hhcg
    Not without the real possibility of stalling. Apple? Strawberries? Will that work for you? Most sugar free gums, except Steviadent...which I read is disgusting....have sugar alcohols in them. Many people stall on them. But maybe you're one of the lucky ones. I have a Murphy's law body..anything that can go wrong will...so I don't try that stuff.
    Jeremiah 29:11 Blessings, Lisa

What about one of the sweeter teas (I like the Honey Vanilla Chamomile from Celestial Seasonings) and if you really need an extra boost throw in a little stevia? I did that many evenings in my first round of P2.

Try slicing an apple and sprinkling cinnamon and vanilla flavored stevia (optional). Put the apple in the microwave for about 40-45 seconds. It tastes like hot apple pie.

lol i already ate my apple i ate two apples as my fruit today not at the same time tho is that ok

lis
    R/P/M
    Life maintenance R5/hhcg
    Good Earth original..sweet and spicy tea is naturally sweet from red rooibos. Noncaloric. Tastes as good as it smells.

i want choclate lol im gonna force myself to sleep im not hungry at all just craving thats what has my butt on this diet in the first place. are the two apples as my fruit ok?

where do i buy flavored stevia? i have just the plain one

lis
    R/P/M
    Life maintenance R5/hhcg
    Yes. Medium sized. Serving size for all fruits is medium. 10 strawberries is that serving size.
    I will say my first round I discovered I lost better when I only had one of my fruits. NOT for breakfast...as the only thing...especially if you have blood sugar issues. Just trying to save you the crash I had one day. ; )

Some people do something called Coco Crack. But you must know that this is NOT protocol. It uses coconut oil which stalls some people. If you do a search at the top then you will find the recipe on one of the threads.

when will i start losing weight and is it normal to pee all day?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast