Popular Pages

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Im loving the "Fat Fast!"

Thumbs up Im loving the "Fat Fast!"

Hi, has anyone done, or is doing the Fat Fast in P2? Yesterday was VLCD7 for me, and the previous days I lost 0.6 and 1.2 so I decided to give it a try. This morning I'm down 2lbs! So far I'm down 13.8lbs! I'm doing it again today, and tomorrow, and then i'm going back to the reg menu. They say you shouldn't do it more for 3 days in a row. It's a nice break from usual foods, and a nice little weight loss boost. Anyone else having results doing the Fat Fast?
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Highest weight 2 months ago:282.5
    Counted calories to get to 273.4
    VLCD1:273.4
    VLCD2:271.4
    VLCD3:269.9
    VLCD4:266.8
    VLCD5:264.0
    VLCD6:263.4 **Officially 10lbs down since starting hcg!**
    VLCD7:262.2
    VLCD8:260.2

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    I'm trying it to break a stall I have been in for 3 weeks.... I guess well see. Today is only day 1
    Jessica

What is the Fat Fast and how does it work?

Quote Originally Posted by JAN776 View Post
    I'm trying it to break a stall I have been in for 3 weeks.... I guess well see. Today is only day 1
    Make sure you post your results tomorrow, im curious! I'll post mine here as well

Quote Originally Posted by Nupe1911 View Post
    What is the Fat Fast and how does it work?
    The short version is its basically a controlled carb program, where you have to eat around 1000 calories in which around 85%-90% (for hcg users) are calories from fat. You eat every couple of hours, around 200-300 calories each meal. So for example, eggs, bacon, mayo, nuts, peanut butter, cream cheese, are all good choices. Dr. Atkins came up with it. After doing this for a day or a couple of days you must go back to strict protocol for at least 1 week before doing it again, to give your body the chance to get used to the sudden release, and not try to go back to the weight it was before.
    Last edited by tracy2610; October 25th, 2011 at 05:01 PM.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    I've done the fat fast when I was doing Atkins and had great results with it, I have not done it while on HCG. When I did do it, I would eat cream cheese and macadamia nuts

Nupe: http://www.low-carb.com/atarfatfa.html

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    Yes, it isn't necessarily recommended but after 3 weeks stall... I will try ANYTHING!!! I have been yoyoing between 142-146 for the last 3 weeks no matter what I have done. Mini steak days usually broke my stall... but I don't know what is going on!!! I lost a bunch of weight in the 1st 2 weeks & I am guessing that might have something to do with it.

I hope this helps! I will post my results tomorrow but I am not sure how day 1 will go for me. I totally lost my nerve yesterday after seeing another 146 on the scale so had a few BAD cheats! Today of course in my yoyo style... I was down 3 pounds to 144.... Typically I would be back up again tomorrow even on VLCD since up/down/up/down has been the norm the last 3 weeks. Today is day 1 of FFD so if I have a loss again... I will be convinced that the stall will have broken but might take 2 days of this to really know. I haven't lost 2 days in a row in FOREVER now!

I know I needed to get my head together cause seeing 142-146 everyday was really hurting my mental state & I was VERY focused when I started this round! If I have a loss 2 days in a row that will give me regained focus to continue out my last 2 weeks on VLCD and actually LOOSE! I might just take a PI and get back on for another 3 weeks to make up some losses that I had in this stall!!!
    Jessica

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    I'm interested to see how it goes! I was reading how some had success with the coconut oil (crack) and was reading in envy, I look at something off plan and it goes to my hips Good luck, I'm crossing my fingers for you.
    Highest weight- 256+
    126lbs gone!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    256/130!

Join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/Naturalhealthbeauty for healthy recipes, weight loss support and motivation. Follow me on Facebook too! I'm always scouring the net for fun recipes and DIY projects! https://www.facebook.com/Naturalbodies2?ref=tn_tnmn

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's totally rogue of course. Just mentioning that fact for newbies. I don't want anyone thinking it's a recommended thing because you're just as likely to gain weight on it. I did try it once when not in P2 and I felt absolutely horrible. Shaky, weak. Very weird.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R2P3 RX SubQ - AT GOAL!
    I did a fat fast day in P2, and my fasting day consisted of 1200 calories of the chocolate coconut mousse and a little cocoa crack. It was a miserable, nauseous, dizzy, sweating, fiery day (because the coconut oil revs up your system so much) but the success was undeniable. I was near the end of my second and final round of HCG, and within just a few pounds of my goal weight and had not moved much on the scale in over two weeks so thought it worth a try.

I only fasted for one day, but woke up to a 2.0lb loss the next day, and over the course of the next 5 days, my losses totaled 5.4lbs in 6 days (fast day + 5 days following) and the weight stayed off. I am absolutely certain that the coconut oil overload kicked my system and metabolism into high gear, and I am so happy I had the courage to try it out in P2 and reach my final goal!

Good luck to you all!