Popular Pages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Im loving the "Fat Fast!"

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Drops
    I'm nearing the end of 30 days (day 26 tomorrow) and wanted to lose a little more. Do you continue taking the hCG while doing this fat fast? Do most people lose? I'm IR so I do fairly well with proteins. I'm nervous to gain weight though.
    Thinking I might go for the 40 days?
    Advice?
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]Lisa
    Maybe my life hasn't been so chaotic. It's just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
    -Liz Gilbert Eat. Pray. Love

Listen, balance, my darling, is not letting anybody love you less than you love yourself.
    -Eat. Pray. Love.[/FONT]

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    Thanks for sharing MissGyver!

I know I needed to try something new. I am in R3 after not stabilizing after a short round.. NEVER will I do one of those again! But I've lost SO much time with this yoyo effect I am in =( I made my coco crack different today using butter & nuts so I guess I will find out tomorrow. I have a PI planned for late next week so I literally gave myself no time to get this all in... but I couldn't continue any longer in my yoyo. I know I would have lost my nerve like I did yesterday & just blow it all off & go into my PI and over do my eating causing an even worst damage! Depending on these results of FFD will now be the deciding factor in how long I PI and how long I will go back to P2 after my PI. I have lost SO much time!!!
    Jessica

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    BrodiesMom - It's totally rouge & basically "at your own risk" it works for some people but not for others. It's no carbs & NO sugar and fat which has to be "good fat" up to 80 to 85% of your 1200 calories broken into 5 to 6 200 calorie meals throughout the day & water as normal. I am following this menu today & tomorrow. (tomorrow if I loose anyway) You must follow a srict VLCD for at least 4 days after a FFD. Oh & yes... you continue taking HCG while doing the FFD. The longest recommended FFD is 3 days. I can only do for 2 days due to a PI and needing to get all the days in to get to P3 next Thursday.

1tbs heavy whipping cream in my coffee
    28 almonds
    2 tbs sugar free peanut butter
    1 avacado
    2 jalapeno bacon wrapped cream cheese bites
    1 serving of cocoa crack

I hope it works... if I don't see a loss sometime soon I am going to loose it!
    Jessica

R/P/M
    R2P3 RX SubQ - AT GOAL!
    Just as a side note, I mentioned I fat fasted solely on coconut oil based fats. I think, personally (and this is just my opinion), that my success hinged not on the fat fast, but that the fats I fasted on were primarily MCT's... the fat in coconut oil is not really recognized as a fat like a nut or bacon or avocado would. I wouldn't have even considered eating foods like cheese or nuts in P2 - people have a rough enough time incorporating them back into P3 that I just feel like that would be a recipe for disaster, but I may be wrong.

Anyways, I just wanted to throw out there the difference between the fat type I fasted on vs. the typical Atkins fat fast menu because I risked the fast in p2.

Quote Originally Posted by MissGyver View Post
    I did a fat fast day in P2, and my fasting day consisted of 1200 calories of the chocolate coconut mousse and a little cocoa crack.

What is your recipe for the chocolate coconut mousse? I can only find one with heavy whipping cream.

So this is to try and break a stall? So is it just basically eating bacon & eggs all day? What other types of food can you have?

Thanks

Well I'm up 0.4 this morning and I think I know why. I used a lot of hair products and lotion yesterday thinking it couldn't hurt since I was eating all that fat. It turned out to be too much, and I think it pushed me to over 90 percent. Overall I still like the idea of it and I plan to do it once every 2 weeks (doing a long round). By the end of yesterday I was kind of tired of all the fat and it kind of made me sick. So I'm not going to do it for more than one day anymore. And if anyone is going to try it make sure at least 85 percent of ur calories are from fat or u won't lose as much, but no more than 90 percent or u will not lose and possibly gain. The good news is that if you do gain, you can lose it rather quickly, not like a cheat gain. Good luck!!
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

Highest weight 2 months ago:282.5
    Counted calories to get to 273.4
    VLCD1:273.4
    VLCD2:271.4
    VLCD3:269.9
    VLCD4:266.8
    VLCD5:264.0
    VLCD6:263.4 **Officially 10lbs down since starting hcg!**
    VLCD7:262.2
    VLCD8:260.2

R/P/M
    R4/P2 inj
    Good morning everyone! Well I will have to check in with the "official" results tomorrow. I realize the scale I am using isn't consistent so I dug my scale out of storage which IS consistent. I believe I am down a pound maybe more... hard to tell with my moms scale since every time I step on it I get a different number =(

Anyway, tomorrow I hope to have better news & it will be my last FFD since I have a PI to get ready for!
    Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by stacyj View Post
    What is your recipe for the chocolate coconut mousse? I can only find one with heavy whipping cream.
    I was wondering about the recipe too!

Can someone post what their daily meals look like while doing this

Thanks